Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:edited: sorry just a warning, this is supposed to be funny. I have no problems againts them. just make sure you understand its a joke...some people dont have a since of humor around here..cough..cough

i saw this and just had to pull over to take a pic (thats my fav donut shop btw)

·
Wanna see my
4,450 Posts
kevinkaseykizer said:
i saw this and just had to pull over to take a pic (thats my fav donut shop btw)

Hey Kevin, where is that at in memphis? Looks like howards doughnuts in west memphis, that is a great place to get doughnuts this side of the bridge.

·
Registered
573 Posts
kevinkaseykizer said:

What? You mean YOU eat there TOO? Let me know when you're going next time so I can post a pic.

·
Registered
573 Posts
You mean, a break, while at work?!!! gasp! That would be ludicrous!

·
Registered
573 Posts
kevinkaseykizer said:
break? u dont need a break!
Not according to FSLA.

I deserve a break just like everyone else, junior.

Whassamatter, did we get a ticket from the mean ole' pOlice? :cry

·
Registered
419 Posts
:histerica

Best one i wish i had a picture of was a crispy creame donut truck pulled over by 2 crusiers. man i wish i had a camera.
Tim

·
Registered
748 Posts
1911copper said:
Not according to FSLA.

:histerica :beer

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1911copper said:
Not according to FSLA.

whats with people not having a since of humor...

::I smell bacon:::

·
Registered
573 Posts
You had more than one chance to back peddle or clarify a joke, but instead you pressed on, and showed your juvenilistic response to those in authority.

Oh, and I've seen your personal site. Why don't you come right out and say it here- you think of we, who face what you fear, so you can have the right to free speech- as PIGS.

Come on, show your true colors.

Fortunately, most of the members here show more class, and think of this board as a community that includes ALL of its members.

So, were the fines too expensive?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey bud,

Not my fault you cant tell what is a joke and what is not.

and as for "Why don't you come right out and say it here- you think of we, who face what you fear, so you can have the right to free speech- as PIGS."

If you did read my personal site..you would known that I fight just as much as u for the right to give people freedom... I served my time in the Army so this does not make u any better than me.

"Fortunately, most of the members here show more class, and think of this board as a community that includes ALL of its members."

Well as i see it..the other people that have posted in this thread have a since of humor also. Your the only one who cant take a damn joke..

"So, were the fines too expensive?"

sorry buddy i havnt had a ticket in 6 years....

·
Registered
573 Posts
kevinkaseykizer said:
If you did read my personal site..you would known that I fight just as much as u for the right to give people freedom...
Just as much? I served in the USMC before spending the last 14 years on the street.

kevinkaseykizer said:
I served my time in the Army so this does not make u any better than me.
I never implied otherwise, and nor does it make me any less than you, so I'll continue to take those breaks when I can, despite smart asses like you that act as if cops taking a lunch or dinner break is somehow cheating the taxpayers.

kevinkaseykizer said:
"Fortunately, most of the members here show more class, and think of this board as a community that includes ALL of its members."

Well as i see it..the other people that have posted in this thread have a since of humor also.

I said most of the members.

kevinkaseykizer said:
Your the only one who cant take a damn joke..
Yeah, go figure, the joke didn't come at any of their expense. If you're going to dish it out, you'd better be ready to take it.

kevinkaseykizer said:
sorry buddy i havnt had a ticket in 6 years....
Then show a little consideration.

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
geez its only donuts. even when i was breaking the law i appreciated what the boys in blue do. just as long as they werent doing it to me. now that i am a law abiding citizen, i dont feel any different. anyone who risks their life for mine, i appreciate. military or civilian. besides, Homer likes donuts and so do i. quitcherbitchin and play nice. let it die.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
OK I think this has been discussed enough.
Both sides have spoken, and I think it was a joke that got out of hand.
Cop/ donut jokes are as old as southern folks/no teeth, blacks/watermelon, whites/can't dance, rednecks/marry cousins, fat folks/twinkies...etc.
It's a stereotype and all the finger pointing will not make it go away.
Everybody take a deep breath and lets get back to the Broncos! :beer

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.