·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Repost

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah, friggin' idiot. I told someone else that earlier. Man, second repost in a row. I'm just looking too much at another website.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
MAAAAANNNNNN, the first things these guys love to point our or say is "repost" or "search". Damn if you cant take it leave the forums!!!!!!!!!

You can at least be like william ace and say yeah its a repost, but that was funny or some chit.

DAMN FORUM NAZIS!!!:enforce

They almost shot me when I posted a couple month old video, even though it was new to forum.

If you dont like the post or seen it before, if your just gonna complain than STFU or read another post, just my .02

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How about the "Holy Thread Resurection, Batman"? I get those every now and then when I use the search function. I got into an arguement with ShadowDragon, one of the moderators, on TCCoA and lost.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
Mogley said:
MAAAAANNNNNN, the first things these guys love to point our or say is "repost" or "search". Damn if you cant take it leave the forums!!!!!!!!!

You can at least be like william ace and say yeah its a repost, but that was funny or some chit.

DAMN FORUM NAZIS!!!:enforce

They almost shot me when I posted a couple month old video, even though it was new to forum.

If you dont like the post or seen it before, if your just gonna complain than STFU or read another post, just my .02
Don't get so worked up. Just do what I do . Tell em to piss off.Then of coarse, I don't give a rats ass who I offend . :goodfinge

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Website never comes up, times out trying to connect :shrug

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
that was awesome! :rofl:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts