Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Prettier Than You
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all our wheeling buddies! Hope Santa brings you some great presents and lots of parts for those Broncos. I'm sure he knows what's been broken and replaced and what's needed and wanted.

Hope everybody has a good one.

If it snows, take pictures b/c I'm in South Carolina now and it's been 65-70 degrees all week. Not really Christmas with palm trees and without the snow.

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,834 Posts
Merry Xmas Eve! :santa

Hopefully ill get some new toys for the 'ol bronco...we'll see in about 12 hours! :D

Oh, and youre not missin much, it was 60° and rainy all day today :cry

·
Registered
677 Posts
and amerry xmas back at ya kristy and to everyone else, all i wanna see is a mig or a tig ill be happy for all year.

·
haaarrrrr haaaarrrr
1,384 Posts
ho ho ho, merry xmas everybody. So what'd yall get for christmas? Got me a sawzall, new set of screwdrivers, and a 102 pc gearratchet set, pretty sweet. So u guys wanna know what i got kallure for xmas...pm me he he he :thumbup

·
Prettier Than You
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
drexelsteve said:
So u guys wanna know what i got kallure for xmas...pm me he he he :thumbup
so, so, so wrong of you! :santa

definitely see a difference between men and women - ya'll get excited over parts, i get excited over clothes. though all my techhy gadgets that i got (new stereo, keyboard, usb hard drive, more blank cd's) also made me real excited too!

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
Merry day after Christmas.

Steve you've been PM'd.

Santa hooked me up with a l/s third member until I can get a real locker.

Got some new doors, fenders and hood off ebay. I lost the auction on the d/s door, but the winner agreed to sell me the door, if I by the fenders too. So for $42 I'm getting front fenders, complete front doors, and a new hood. :thumbup

·
Prettier Than You
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya'll won't find out what he got me until later today because he's out shopping for me now.

he lucked out - i'm out of town for the week so he got an extra week AND after christmas sales. :thumbup

his presents have been done since before i left. he makes it too easy for me and i guess i make it difficult for him.

ah well .... off to best buy to hit the after christmas sales for myself. woohoo!

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,834 Posts
I got a new 4" snatch strap since i broke mine two weeks ago, and one of those offroad bases for my hilift. One of my gifts still needs to be ordered, once i pick it out. Apparently im getting a winch for the zuk :thumbup

·
haaarrrrr haaaarrrr
1,384 Posts
reptillikus said:
I got a new 4" snatch strap since i broke mine two weeks ago, and one of those offroad bases for my hilift. One of my gifts still needs to be ordered, once i pick it out. Apparently im getting a winch for the zuk :thumbup
a winch??? just pick it up n put it in your back pocket :thumbup

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,834 Posts
Stutter much? :goodfinge

Steve, as cool as it would be to just carry it around with me :p, its gonna get heavy once i add the Toy axles, rollcage and 35s :cool:

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
reptillikus said:
w-w-w--why do you ask.

I don't know what happend there, when I typed the first one it was in the morning and I got a web site not responding error, when I looged back on that night it posted again.

·
haaarrrrr haaaarrrr
1,384 Posts
reptillikus said:

Steve, as cool as it would be to just carry it around with me :p, its gonna get heavy once i add the Toy axles, rollcage and 35s :cool:
sounds like a fun little toy. get it, toy. :toothless

1 - 18 of 18 Posts