Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Prettier Than You
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all our wheeling buddies! Hope Santa brings you some great presents and lots of parts for those Broncos. I'm sure he knows what's been broken and replaced and what's needed and wanted.

Hope everybody has a good one.

If it snows, take pictures b/c I'm in South Carolina now and it's been 65-70 degrees all week. Not really Christmas with palm trees and without the snow.

·
Prettier Than You
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
drexelsteve said:
So u guys wanna know what i got kallure for xmas...pm me he he he :thumbup
so, so, so wrong of you! :santa

definitely see a difference between men and women - ya'll get excited over parts, i get excited over clothes. though all my techhy gadgets that i got (new stereo, keyboard, usb hard drive, more blank cd's) also made me real excited too!

·
Prettier Than You
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya'll won't find out what he got me until later today because he's out shopping for me now.

he lucked out - i'm out of town for the week so he got an extra week AND after christmas sales. :thumbup

his presents have been done since before i left. he makes it too easy for me and i guess i make it difficult for him.

ah well .... off to best buy to hit the after christmas sales for myself. woohoo!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.