Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mechanically, the seat is in very good shape. Solid foam, comfortable. The bracket is in good shape as well, a bit of rust on the springs, but otherwise it looks good.

Since 2006, when I purchased this rig, essentially nobody has sat in this seat, most of the damage is from drying out in the sun. I imagine it had a harder life before I purchased it.

The lumbar pump works, and I was able to fill and vent the bladder immediately before removal from the truck, although I cannot speak to long-term pressure containment.

Sliders work, back-angle adjustment works. Armrest is solid.

The leather is not in good shape. The bottom is cracked, and even the back seating surface is starting to show some very small cracks near the vent holes.

The rear and the cargo pocket are in very good shape.

I don't know the official color code, but it's light grey, slightly tinted blue to my eye.

Asking $70. Handoff to be at Costco near Sossamon and Southern in Mesa, AZ. Cash or Venmo.

I'm willing to ship, but all the options I've found to ship this thing are nuts... like $150 to ship it across the country. If you are willing, let me know.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
6/10 bump.

I've looked into shipping options, and they are INSANELY expensive. I'm willing to ship, but it'll cost you more than I'm asking for the dang thing.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
6/12 bump

Lower price: $70. I'm sure the bracket, alone, is worth $50.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts