Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to buy a metal detector to find a flashlight in a snow bank. do the cheap ones work okay?

Is a Garrett 250 a good detector?

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
How expensive is this damn flashlight if you're going to buy a metal detector to find it? o_O

I'm sorry I have nothing else to add.

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
How expensive is this damn flashlight if you're going to buy a metal detector to find it? o_O

I'm sorry I have nothing else to add.
This. Although I wouldn't mind having a metal detector. Couldn't you just poke it with a rake till you hit something?

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's my streamlight stinger DS led. I know it's was only a $150 flashlight new 5 yrs. ago I have had this light forever and it just came back from Baja Mexico when I was in the race 2400mi. away from home. To lose it at work seams kinda just bad and a metal detector could be useful for all sorts of odd things.

At the time of typing this I had purchased a used Bounty Hunter metal detector off CL and found my light within minutes of searching the area where I lost it. I forgot to add it's 10degrees out and I'm not spending anymore time outside than absolutely necessary.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
I don't know what you looked up to find that,but it certainly wasn't flashlight.:goodfinge

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
FSM Lifetime
2,239 Posts
You could also play the waiting game. I found a keyfob outside my parents house one spring.... dad lost it in the snow and never realized.

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You could also play the waiting game. I found a keyfob outside my parents house one spring.... dad lost it in the snow and never realized.
I lost the thing at work while fishing a van out of a place he shouldn't have been with the Bronco.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts