Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
i like his music but what he does i don't like that too well. i only bought his greatest hit cd collection.

and yea he is a freak who in the hell wants to do all of them surgeries he had,,,
oh i take that back today i say a fella on repliey believe it or not ,he went through the surgeries to look just like micheal jackson, how sick is that!!!

i just hope this fella don't play with kids the way micheal does.:mad: :mad:

·
CheeseBurger Milkshake!!
3,760 Posts
I hope they send his ass to prison.

After 'Bubba' has his way with him, he'll know how those kids felt.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gearrat said:
now now now guys just remember that america is the only country that you can start as a poor black child and end up a rich white woman
you mean sumthin' like this Bro :thumbup

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
I say they stick his ass in a cell with Pete Townsend and let 'em act out there fantasies on each other...:goodfinge

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
He wont be put in a cell with anyone if he goes to prison. They will isolate him from the rest of the prison...

Majority of prisoners that go in for child molestation or rape die in the first year. Thats one of the only principles in prison...And child molester dont last long, At all. Rightfully so.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
That doesn't always save their ass either...those prisoners take that shit VERY serious just like Drilim said..it's the one unforgivable crime to them. Look at Jeffery Domer, the only contact he had with the general populase (sp) was on Sunday for church service....and thats where they got him! :rockon

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Blaze said:
That doesn't always save their ass either...those prisoners take that shit VERY serious just like Drilim said..it's the one unforgivable crime to them. Look at Jeffery Domer, the only contact he had with the general populase (sp) was on Sunday for church service....and thats where they got him! :rockon

beat his sick ass to death with a mop handle ... beautiful :beer

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Yea, well what most of the new reports didn't tell ya was they shoved it up his ass, and he actualy died from internal hemoraging (sp). Serves his psyco ass right!:brownbag

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that ain't shit from what I would have liked to have done to that freak :mad: .. he was a sick motherfukker

1 - 15 of 15 Posts