Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, this one will be a lil bit more organized, post all the info you would like on your page, if you aren't on there, or your name is listed but a page hasn't been made, or if a page has been made but you want a picture/info put up, just post it here and i will do it in the order of the posts :beer...

it may not get done as quickly as i'd like cus i'm on a tight schedule, but it will get done... and if you have suggestions of any sort feel free to put them here :)

oh and mods, if you want you can close the other thread, i thought it might be better to start fresh with ppl's updates and such, or close this one if you think my idea was bad :p, either way, thanks :)...

the new domain name for the website is www.michiganbroncos.tk

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Ryan holihan. i have a 351W. its brown and tan. I have a Detroit Tru trac rear. edelbrock performer intake. holley 600cfm carb. shift kit. K&N 4 inch filter. dual exit exhaust. 32 inch MT/R's.

·
Registered
643 Posts
eric simsack
garden city mi
95 bronco 351 jet chip
33's bfg m/t's 4" rc lift.
4.10's detroit locker
tow strap and go pedal.
SAS in a few months
ill ge you some pics somtime soon

·
Slow Noob
1,218 Posts
Jeremiah Styburski
Benton Harbor, MI. 49022
1987 Bronco XLT
5.0L V8, c6 transmission, bw 1356 t-case, hedman headers, dual exhaust, stock height, 31" bfg all-terrain t/a's, ttb d44 w/3.55 in front, 8.8 w/3.55 in rear.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.