Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes the gathering is still on. It will be at Blakes Orchard & Cidermill on the 26th at Noon.Park on the south side of Armada Center Rd.
If you you need more info on the Orchard click here.
If you are going to make the trip, state that you are going and post a pic if your Bronco name etc so we know who you are. Thanks.
Blake Farm Orchard website link

Address is:
Blakes Orchard and Cidermill
17985 Armada Center Rd
Armada, MI
48005-2323, US

Here is a list of who will be there, and who won't.
Yes
Greg(shecki)
SofttopBronco
JHew84

No
Tweeter
fordman7795
tripleh87

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
looks like i wont make it from how little got done this weekend.
greg, your more than welcome to come down and pick up both bumpers for pretty cheap. front one is an original, but the rear looked like brand new when i bought the truck,
maybe soft top bronco could talk you into bringing back his engine with you.

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
I was in for the run until i remembered i had to go to my parents 25th wedding anniversary dinner. Bummer.

·
Registered
239 Posts
eh, i MIGHT be able to make it, if so i probly won't be in the bronco since i am literally broke, and i need to do a couple repairs on the bronco, but if i do show i'll be in a dodge, is that acceptable for all ya ford guys? :D...

oh, and would it be ok if my buddies chevy decided to show? :D

·
Slow Noob
1,220 Posts
i probably won't be able to make it. i'm going to ohio that weekend to check out my cousins house that he bought. maybe next year. hopefully in the spring, i'll get some body work done and a paint job then a new core support or get mine fixed up.

·
"SMUGGLERS EDITION"
538 Posts
I will not be able to make it, The Wife goes in on Friday to have a C section For our Second child. I think she might get made if I did not come to the Hospital and when to meet up with the Bronco people.

Everyone have fun.
Tweeter

·
Registered
32 Posts
i'll be there but i think the bronco might still be out with a heart transplant. hope to meet a few more bronco maniacs:beer :beer

·
Registered
131 Posts
damnnnnnnnnnnnnn.......I have 2 rigs now, I would bring the new one on sunday, but i have to go through it first, ( 89, 351, e40d stock) will get pics tomorrow

the best thing was the price.......FREE...:beer :D

·
Registered
239 Posts
was a cool meet, glad to finally meet some more bronco dudes, and ryan you shoulda made the journy out there!!!!! :goodfinge haha... i'll have the pictures i took (like 4) uploaded sometime tonite or tomorow and post them in here...

thanks for hosting it greg, it was a lot of fun :thumbup

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am glad that you guys who came out where able to and had fun. Thank you all for making the long trip. Glad the weather was nice too.
Thanks to:
JHew84
Midnightrider
Softtopbronco
Stephan Hunter

1 - 20 of 25 Posts