• Maybe

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was doing some thing about having a Michigan Bronco gathering. One way of doing it would be to meet a Cidermill.
We could bring our families etc. With the leaves changing etc soon it would be a great trip.
I would like to see who would be interested.

Yes the gathering is still on. It will be at Blakes Orchard & Cidermill on the 26th. What time do you all want to meet up there? Noon OK?
If you you need more info on the Orchard click here.
Blake Farm Orchard website link
Address is:
Blakes Orchard and Cidermill
17985 Armada Center Rd
Armada, MI
48005-2323, US

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
can't you bring both? I'd love to see the zuke, but the bronco would make me happier. :thumbup

Just don't ride the buss :goodfinge

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Fireguy50 said:
can't you bring both? I'd love to see the zuke, but the bronco would make me happier. :thumbup

Just don't ride the buss :goodfinge
the bronco is in peices! probably wont move till new years....
i would drive up in my DD F250
i could haul the ugly zuk in tow if there was a demand, but i hate driving on I80 through indiana with the trailer... always a BIATCH do to stupid narrow construction lanes with my illegally wide trailer...(Shh, dont tell the popo, im only legal during day time with flags on the fenders)

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
:uhoh3 you know how much time and money is required to put a legal lighting system on that trailer? :deal
little of either

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Preferably a Ford if not a Bronco Zach, if you can make it or are interested it would be great.

Now the question of what location? I am fimiliar wih a few around me. Yates is a bit small but nice, Westview has alot of stuff, Blakes it nice. Will need to pick one that everyone can agree with.

Perhaps the weekend of Oct, either the 25 or 26th? I will try to send out an email Friday to get the word out about the idea.

Thanks everyone for showing interest and lets see if we can get it planned.:beer

·
"SMUGGLERS EDITION"
538 Posts
I put yes, but If it is the last part of Oct. I may not be able to make it. As of right now my wife is going in to the Hospital on the 25 to give birth to our Second child. So I may be busy that week!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts