Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i mentioned this to greg at the cider mill meet, and wanted to wait a lil while before i actually took anything into motion, but how interested would you michigan members be in having some form of webpage dedicated to pictures of your rig's, some conact info and stuff like that? it wouldn't be anything special, just kind of like scheki's post only all put onto a webpage and with some pictures... if there is enough interest i would be more than willing to throw something together, i don't have the money to pay for a domain name, so as long as noone cares about the website's URL being msu.edu/~wildenth, we don't have any problems, but if someone wanted to buy a domain name and redirect it to that URL i wouldnt' complain :p...

anyway, just seeing what kinda interest there would be in something like that, but like i said, nothing special, contact info and a picture of your choice, and maybe some photo gallery's of MI gatherings...

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
If you want to create it , do it. I was thinking of buying mybigbronco.com, but was not sure how to do that stuff and I traded my Bronco in. I have a 2004 F-250 4x4 crew cab 5.4 now. I still plan on hanging around here though. I snapped a few pics before I traded it in too.
James, did you post the pics from the cidermill yet? I didn't take any.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Greg, hang some bronco emblems and full size bronco decals and tell everyone it's a blackwood style bronco concept vehicle.:toothless :beer

I say go for the website. One of these days I might even get a digital camera.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I will get them today perhaps. I took some last pics of the Bronco too.I am pissed because i could have gotten one that had tinted windows, bench seat and big mirrors. Now i need to get the windows tinted etc. Its a lease also.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
I think the webpage is a good idea. I say go for it. :thumbup
Maybe have everyone's name on the main page and link them to their own page that contains one pic and specs info and such.
A photo gallery for get togethers would be sweet. :beer
I can't belive the bronco is gone Greg! :shocked Well at least I got to ride topless in her. :brownbag :toothless Good luck with the new truck. :beer

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Queen of the Forest said:
I think the webpage is a good idea. I say go for it. :thumbup
Maybe have everyone's name on the main page and link them to their own page that contains one pic and specs info and such.
A photo gallery for get togethers would be sweet. :beer
thats the idea queenie :toothless :D lol... alright, i'll get started on a basic outline for a site and get it posted in a couple days and see if anyone wants to 'tweak' it a lil or something... thanks for the feedback, and yes greg, pictures of the new rig :thumbup

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
JHew84 said:
thats the idea queenie :toothless :D lol... alright, i'll get started on a basic outline for a site and get it posted in a couple days and see if anyone wants to 'tweak' it a lil or something... thanks for the feedback, and yes greg, pictures of the new rig :thumbup
See, I'm smart like that sometimes. :toothless Can't wait to get a peek at what you come up with. :thumbup

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
alright, i have a rough copy done up for the website, but my server just decided to be stupid today and for some reason won't let me upload things right now, i will try again later, if it doesn't work i might be able to host it off something else but i'm not sure...

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wow don't i feel stupid haha... there was a video file that was in a folder that i didn't check and i guess it filled the server right up lol... anyway, here is the *ROUGH* draft, lemme know what you guys think and what you'd like changed, or if you like it the way it is and just want me to put the rest of the info into it...

http://www.msu.edu/~wildenth/

1 - 20 of 40 Posts