Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, well as some of you may know, my bumpers SUCK, i can't even stand on the rear one without it trying to fall off :banghead, so what i want to do is find some sort of metal shop, or something that will custom make me a bar to mount to the bumper mounts on the frame, i dont want something super expensive or super fancy, just something that will mow tree's over if i can't stop :beer... if any of you know of any good shops that could hook me up for cheap it would be greatly appreciated :thumbup :beer

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet :beer, if he can hook it up for the right price i'd definitly throw some money towards another FSB member, but i dunno if his prices are up to par with how poor i am :D, it doesn't even have to be good lookin at all, sloppy welds, oh well, no painted, i'll live, as long as it will mow down some tree's rather than bend my stuff up :D lol... but i'll be sure to PM him, thanks for the tip again :beer :thumbup :beer

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
sell your dakota or probe and buy some bumpers and a winch from david. then you can also have a solid axle in the front also.

wes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts