Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have collected everything I need for the build 6" coils, radius drop brackets, shocks, adj. trac bar, trac bar drop, leafs, etc..... She just came back from the race shop with brand new headers and a full exhuast for the 460. My 15X10 AR baja wheels just came in Friday so now I'm ordering tires. It's christmas in July and my wife is pissed!:rockon So I can get 37X13.50-15, Mickey Thompson FC-II's or baja claws at $199 a peice. What do you guys think I should get?

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,443 Posts
I just made the same decision. I run on the beach and in the sand dunes alot, and all the reviews say they are great in the sand. That's why I chose the claws. And I have to say I am very very happy with them.
Not to mention the fact that they look freaking awesome

·
Premium Member
12,536 Posts
Yep. all depends what your doing with them.

I personally have used the 35" FC II's and they were an excellent tire. Never did get off road with them much but as far as snow goes they worked great! They are an excellent tire for the street and light 4 wheeling.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Super Swamper, nothing performs better for the money! Have run a few different ones and keep going back to super swamper.

http://www.tirepackage.com/

·
Registered
129 Posts
But will a super swamper last 30,000+ miles?

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
I had 38 inch claws on my bronco for a while and liked them for what I did. I did most mud pits in 2 wheel drive with out too much problem. They don't clean too well tho.

·
Registered
65 Posts
best tire

The better all around tire between the tires is the baja claws the FC-II just dont do worth a crap offroad adn the bajas are good for offroad and road driveability but if you wanted to spend more money the original fun countrys were a great tire.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts