Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet! I just got my bronco. It has a lot of wiring issues. Do any junk yards have any parts available?

·
Registered
820 Posts
yep theres some good yards...
theres a pull a part in west nashville by the old prison, its on Centennial Blvd
http://www.pullapart.com/

and express pull n save in lavergne
http://www.expresspullnsave.com/index.html

those are the ones i go to but theres probably some others. express pull n save has alot more newer stuff, and things dont get stripped as fast. things at pap usuall get picked over pretty quick

·
Registered
19 Posts
ill be there soon enough!

ill be there soon enough finishing up my second tour to iraq.I also reccomend pull in save in lavergne.my sister works there.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live in lavergne so I've already been to that yard. But the stuff I need, they don't have. Like doors and a tailgate. Red interior..etc

·
Registered
61 Posts
I live in lavergne so I've already been to that yard. But the stuff I need, they don't have. Like doors and a tailgate. Red interior..etc
my friend works for unifirst here in Nashville, She knows of a man who owns quite a few broncos that he sells parts out of. He lives out in BFE but evidently his collection is amazing. I've also been told by her of a contact in Nashville.. Let me see if I can get the information for you.. I will let you know once I can get ahold of her!

ill be there soon enough finishing up my second tour to iraq.I also reccomend pull in save in lavergne.my sister works there.
Have a safe trip home. Thank you for what you do.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm west of nashville, got some land out in dickson and live in bellevue.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I am in the Nashville area.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was born in Murfreesboro, grew up in Columbia and am now currently living in Savannah by the Tn. river....does that count? lol

1 - 20 of 90 Posts