Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our little club has a meet and greet every month at BW3's on Grape Rd. in Mishawaka, IN. We meet at 2:00. We are a very laid back club, no fees, no club officers, etc. We help each other out when needed(wrenchfests) and wheel as much as possible. At the moment there is about 10-15 of us, mostly Cherokees(that's how we all met, I sold mine!), a couple of Wranglers, a Mitsu Montero(sp?) and my Bronco. All makes are welcome. It can be pretty, ugly or pretty ugly we don't care. As long as your having fun.

So if anyone would like to come out and join us your more than welcome. As long as your not a jerk. Our page is www.midwest4x4mafia.blogspot.com and our forums are at http://www.ilostmymind.com/forums/index.php? You have to login to read it. I don't know why.

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,190 Posts
I'll be there. You guys sit in the bar or what? That's a sunday too so I don;t got work or nothing and this is the one by best buy correct

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's across from Kohls and next to Barnes and Nobles. We park out front closest to the road. Look for a bunch of Cherokees. I'm the guy with long hair. Look foward to meeting you!

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,190 Posts
I know where your talking about know, I thought it was something else
If you would of said buffalo wild wings I would of got it the first time

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You'll see a Yellow XJ, white MJ, white XJ, Red TJ and if I'm driving one crappy little blue S-10. By the way if anyone has an extra starter for a 302 I accept donations!

Like I said we park up front. It's also right next to the Lexus dealer. Anyone for some car crushing?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts