Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now i see the Dixie Chapter doing it all the time.

Anyone else interested in a Midwest Chapter meet and greet? Just meet somewhere in the middle, BS about bronco's, eat, drink and be merry?

If i see some interest in this, i would be willing to organize it, but would like to know how many are interested first.

Rob

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
You live way over in ohigho that's like the east coast almost... I'd be up for a meet but I wont be back in Illinois til may and it's way to far to travel from northern michigan for a day of shootin the shit. I'll be in Plainwell, mi for a wedding in late June

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm the most eastern state.....i'd be willing to drive a bit.....maybe even find an ORV park somewhere in a state in between all of us.

Willing to take suggestions.......just would like to know who all is interested.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I'd be willing to meat up. Looks like a lil drive. Lets meat up in Michigan or something. That way we alll go for a good lil drive. crossing Wisconsin is 6 hours for me so god knows as to how far OHIO is.

p.s. I'd drive to Ohio for a Ohio State vs. Michigan football game if I had tickets for next season though!!!!!

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
I'm the most eastern state.....i'd be willing to drive a bit.....maybe even find an ORV park somewhere in a state in between all of us.

Willing to take suggestions.......just would like to know who all is interested.
Badlands??? I'm always up for some wheeling damage, I mean fun

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ToddACimer said:
Badlands??? I'm always up for some wheeling damage, I mean fun
BuckingBronco93 said:
I'd be willing to meat up. Looks like a lil drive. Lets meat up in Michigan or something. That way we alll go for a good lil drive. crossing Wisconsin is 6 hours for me so god knows as to how far OHIO is.

p.s. I'd drive to Ohio for a Ohio State vs. Michigan football game if I had tickets for next season though!!!!!
Okay theres two suggestions.......we should get an idea of WHEN we want to do this too. I would like to organize it for spring sometime.....unfortunately the midwest isn't known for it's warm winters.

Let's let some more people see this and see what they have to say.

(p.s.: i live in Ohio, couldn't tell you what Ohio State's record is and have never seen a game)

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I'll be in Houghton, MI way the **** up north in the UP til May, then back at home in Crystal Lake, IL (NW Chicago). I'm hoping to meet Dustin in AZ when I head down to Mesa first week of June and June 30th I'll be at a wedding in Plainwell, Mi. Badlands is a 3-4 hour ride for me.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm interested but I'd like to suggest that it be somewhere in the middle if possible, Because Bronco Rob is way the hell east, Marv is at the other end of Missouri, so maybe somewhere in northern Iowa. We got FSB members in Iowa?
I hope sometime in the future the midwest FSBers could get together down at the Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch. Maybe the Missouri FSBers could host it....

·
o[|||]o
11,147 Posts
broncobuster said:
I'm interested but I'd like to suggest that it be somewhere in the middle if possible, Because Bronco Rob is way the hell east, Marv is at the other end of Missouri, so maybe somewhere in northern Iowa. We got FSB members in Iowa?
I hope sometime in the future the midwest FSBers could get together down at the Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch. Maybe the Missouri FSBers could host it....
I'm definitely down with that plan :rockon as long as it isn't too soon, gotta fix stuff still. :banghead

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
broncobuster said:
Well....anyway you look at it, in order for this to happen, we are all going to have to travel a little bit, our chapter is pretty big.

We have three suggestions now......and don't worry Jah.....it's not going to be any time soon, i have stuff to fix too.

Let's get some more suggestions, and hear what more people have to say......45 views and 8 replies ain't much. If your interested, pipe up with your suggestion.

·
o[|||]o
11,147 Posts
There are two other guys who are pretty much a guarantee to go with me as long as its planned well in advance, so you can pretty well count on 3 in my party. I would honestly hope for an early spring run if I'm gonna be able to make it though (unless I cheated and just slapped another 9 inch in the rear temporarily. spools are cheap).

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay...two votes for the badlands.

If we get more suggestions from more people, i'll post a vote and we can decide the date after the location has been decided.

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,876 Posts
I would go to the BadLands too, to meet some people.
I prob. would be a picture taker though because I am a wuss and don't like to take mine in places like that, I could bring the quad though, and tag along

·
Registered
245 Posts
I would be down for a meet and greet. I know I am still pretty new here but gotta get my feet wet sometime, what better time than with a group that loves the Bronco as much as me.

I vote for the Badlands also never been but it is close to me so I am gonna be biast(sp?) :thumbup

·
Registered
74 Posts
Wait a second, Brian's other cousin Brian is on here too... oh great.:histerica ;)

This sounds like fun and I would be up for the Badlands but I am not sure when the Bronco will be ready.

·
o[|||]o
11,147 Posts
colinlesser said:
im in KC Mo , i could find a spot round here to host im sure
Southern Missouri Offroad Ranch would be perfect for where you're at, but I'm down with Badlands too if need be. Its actually closer to me by about an hour. I'm game either way as long as the rig is ready. :beer

1 - 20 of 42 Posts