Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
might be getting this

might be getting this next week if all goes well....

it is 18 feet long, 8 feet wide.Which is what i wanted without getting a deck over. its been powdercoated black, all new alluminum diamond plate on it. has a 55 gallon gas tank up front with a pump on it. if he likes my offer then i should have it by next weekend.. quick roadtrip to get it..

if i do im going to make the frame a bit stronger for the heavy bronco. gonna make some tube fenders so i can drive over them, stronger ramps and paint most of it black.

pics..

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
man you must make about 100 bucks an hour or you are 8 million in debt

looks nice though. that gas tank would come in real handy on trails.

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
had some cash saved for a rainy day.. the bronco will be ready in a couple of weeks and its cheaper to buy a trailer for 1300-1800 than to spend 150 bucks each weekend to rent one.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Raf, Something just doesn't look right about that trailer! I'd pass on it if I were you, and just to show you what a good friend I am, if you'll give me the phone # and address, I'll call the owner up and give him hell for trying to take advantage of you!:twak <thinking about how good SB would look on it> OOPs not supposed to think out loud! LMAO :goodfinge Hope you get it!

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fireguy50 said:
I see a battery in front, is the Limo ready for such a nifty trailer?
battery is for the pump.. i think..

the limo was born ready.... :cry

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
trey aka superbronco said:
Raf, Something just doesn't look right about that trailer! I'd pass on it if I were you, and just to show you what a good friend I am, if you'll give me the phone # and address, I'll call the owner up and give him hell for trying to take advantage of you!:twak <thinking about how good SB would look on it> OOPs not supposed to think out loud! LMAO :goodfinge Hope you get it!
too late trey.. its all mine.. gonna go get it later this week, maybe next weekend..

:D

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
ok well I wanna be nosy, so how much?

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
damn:thumbup

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
That's a very nice trailer. I've got a couple of friends with car haulers so I usually just borrow theirs but it sure would be nice to have my own---Then I start to think about how much stuff I could do to the bronco with $1800. My dad has a 25' goose neck but it is too much of a pain in the arse to pull. What size (lb) axles are under it?

Nice find,
Brian

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,871 Posts
Bronkzilla said:
battery is for the pump.. i think..

the limo was born ready.... :cry
You still want the Limo to charge that battery while connected. It won't be a like jumping a car, more like a trickle charger, always charging as you drive. You'll need a 7 pin connector with 10ga ground and battery feeds :thumbup

1 - 20 of 24 Posts