Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Miles?

3K views 32 replies 26 participants last post by  bucknbronc 
#1 ·
ive only got 43 thousand miles... but i was just wondering how many miles some people have on there? anyone broken 200 on the orginal engine? just wondering while i was looking i saw a few with up to 197 thousand but none higher...

#9 ·
I have 120,000 now. Bought the truck stock with 90,000. Still runs strong!

#24 ·
Some of you guys are so hung up on the search button I can't believe it.
So you want this guy to use the search to find out how many miles are on some other rigs out there.
Where would you search for this info? Use keyword-- miles? mileage? engine miles?
Try it and see what you get. How about every thread with the word miles in it. You say there was a thread a while back on this subject. How do you find it out of the thousands of threads with those keywords in it.

Why don't you let people ask basic questions, and if you don't want to join in-- don't join in. All you are doing is not answering his question. If you know exactly where his question will be answered-- tell him exactly where to look.

Maybe there should be a better FAQ button with the top 20 questions answered, instead of everybody yelling at people to search

#26 ·
Where would you search for this info? Use keyword-- miles? mileage? engine miles? Try it and see what you get. How about every thread with the word miles in it.
You could also just scroll back a few pages, and you'll find the same subject brought up before.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.