Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Cut & bent TTB!
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TWW is starting up a Trip to the Miller jeep trail..
I've always wanted to run this trail, But never have..
While wheeling with Raf the other day we talked about doing it & I decided to just go for it & start a plan for it!
It will be open to all 4x4's ONLY I dont want to be held up you guys that thought their 4x2 could do it, Yet cant..:doh0715:

Anyways the date is loose at this point because the ranger told us that they think it would be open some time in May.... so where shooting for may....

It should make it interesting to take on that trail right after its closer..

So if your interested post here or go to the original link.
http://thewebwheeler.com/forums/showthread.php?p=824&posted=1#post824

·
Registered
441 Posts
I might be down to go. Gotta see how this weekend goes though.

I read your other forum thread.

About the guy with the stock BKOII, he can make it, but... Last time I went, An old couple like 70ish BONE stock YJ and there dog made it. How on earth they didn't snap a axle or u joint I don't know. They had to slam there jeep pretty hard to make it up a place or two. He never let up on the throttle when he started to bounce.. BUT they did make it and was a fun trip.
I had a 94YJ locked front/rear, 4.56's, 4" lift, warn 9500, on 33"s and my YJ didn't even break a sweat. I did have to winch a couple jeeps in a couple spots, but that was more becouse it was easier then them trying it and poss. hurting there jeeps. It was easier to slowly pull them through...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts