Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can buy the blue paint used on miller welders. I just got a sweet deal on a 2002 model Bobcat 225 with a trailer *1200 bucks :toothless *. Only has around 300 hours on it. They guy I bought it from alway put the cables on top of it and it wore some of the paint off.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,684 Posts
Duuude,

If the paint is all messed up you should just give it to me. I don't think you would want that messin up your yard.

And by the way, the Miller Blue is distinct to Miller, like car paint.

·
Chaos is coming!!
515 Posts
Take something off with the blue and take it to a autobody paint supply place and get them to match it. It is a propietary(sp) color to miller so you will ahve to color match it.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
At our school shop class back in the the day when we wanted to repaint our welder so we contacted Miller and they sent us a quart or two of paint, of course we payed for it but they did send it to us. If i remember correct we had to provide with with the serial number or something to prove we did indeed have a welder. That might be worth a try.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I'll try that and see if they will send me some.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
badass1tonf100 said:
bobcat's suck!! get a trailblazer with perkins diseal and a suitcase package to run your mig
:histerica That would only cost me 10 times as much.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts