Finally right? well here they are. enjoy
started the day with the 70's-the 90's represented

and a full size chevy

and a half running full size Dodge

and ended the day with 2 FSB's and an EB

a FSBlazer

Now all the inbetween

my ney backgound on my cp

beleive it or not I actually have more ...mostly Rick taking pic's of the terrain and my truck but this otta tide you over

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
It was a blast! Hopefully you'll be able to make the upcoming meets and trips!
Brad, do you have any of you going up that steep slope? That splash pic did come out great. Think I'll make that my new wallpaper :toothless

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
RAW, I think MW would be just as fun without rain! There is so much stuff out there (we probably only hit 40% of it really), we'd have fun in any condition. What kind of fun would vary, but fun nonetheless.

What's got your truck down? Will it be up for burlesson in march?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Looked bad ASS!!!! I love full size rigs on trails, To much fun, mud,:twotu: rocks and hill climbs.

·
Registered
183 Posts
yeah... I get the engine rebuilt and the shaft screws up. its a continual project until it dies. yet seeing that (not to be to cocky :smokin: ) I can fix anything, it wont die.

Anyways, after dosdovi and I took a look at my frame we decided not to proceed with the bed chop... Its not straight all the way back. that would make remounting the bed more difficult and im kinda just trying to get it froadable right now...

·
Registered
51 Posts
man i want to go wheeling so bad but i dont think any one down here does though if so the probably do what i do. have to hope for a rainy day and then just go down the dirt roads. u got the beach to so theres a little fun there.:banghead sux man. but it looks like yall had a ****ing blast.:chili:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Are there any Broncos down there? Print up a sheet of cards for FSB and leave em on their windshields :toothless

·
Registered
12 Posts
MW

If yall see this next time yall head out there let me know I cant ever find anyone who will go and i dont wanna run by myself, email me or pm me

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Hey Guys,

Went to a client's office today-His office is just right around the corner from where we wheeled at here on this thread...Found out that particular spot was NOT LEGAL to wheel there-but there is another location in the same area...Then found out that HE HAS A BRONCO IN HIS SHOP that he is currently working on...It was awesome, we talked so fast I can't remember the details on his rig, hopefully he'll post here (I introduced him to the site) and let us know more about his rig (all I can remember right now is that it was an 80's model with lift, looking to do a SAS, had the 351M on the ground working on it). Very cool to meet another Bronco owner that's shows enthusiasm.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts