Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 5.8L MAF XLT, Hedman Shorties/MF SS Y & Muff, E4OD, Man hubs, KYB Quads, 31x10.5x15, 313K miles
1,779 Posts
Checkout the Thread below;

Is this what you're asking about?

·
Registered
95 Bronco, 351W, E4OD, 4.56 gears, 35x12.50x15 Patagonia MTs. 94 Bronco 5.0/E4OD/1356/3.50 gears.
439 Posts
92-96 use 9007 IIRC. Most LEDs are inferior to halogen, do your research. 4000-4500K is ideal, 5000K and above are bluish and much less effective. I went through 4 sets of LEDs on my camaro before finding ones I liked. I decided to purchase a pair of Hella 500FF for the bronco instead and do not regret my education decision. I'll be doing new headlight housings at some point, but probably keeping halogen bulbs.

·
Registered
236 Posts
View attachment 154192 im sorry guys. I should have posted this picture, but I was at work. I've found more of these, but none in LED form.
The marker lights are just standard 194 bulbs. They're all over Amazon, ebay, autozone, etc. You'll need an electronic flasher module to run them or they'll blink fast. I love LEDs, but found them to be dimmer than the incandescents in the marker lights due to the reflector design.

·
Registered
236 Posts
92-96 use 9007 IIRC. Most LEDs are inferior to halogen, do your research. 4000-4500K is ideal, 5000K and above are bluish and much less effective. I went through 4 sets of LEDs on my camaro before finding ones I liked. I decided to purchase a pair of Hella 500FF for the bronco instead and do not regret my education decision. I'll be doing new headlight housings at some point, but probably keeping halogen bulbs.
I have LEDs on my F250 and 2 door Tahoe, but they're also $300 sets and not cheap $50 Amazon specials. I wouldn't run cheap LEDs as my main headlight.

For the Bronco, I did an HID projector conversion.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can purchase them in specialized stores selling car parts. You can also try ordering online. Why do you need this lighting? I heard that LEDs could no longer be put in the car. I also wanted to change my headlights two months ago. However, I was able to purchase only 5 Modes Vont LED Tactical Flashlight for car interior lighting. By the way, I slightly damaged my windshield last week. Should I buy a new one, or can I make do with the second-hand version? It is a hard decision for me right now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts