Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't get a lot of pictures since I brought up the back but will post some of what I got.

Mandatory group shot (from left to right: mine - 5.5" lift, mini spooled front, LSD rear, 35" Maxxis Bighorns, JBG Superflex coils; Dave - 6" lift, Aussie front locker, Electrac(?) rear locker, 36" TSLs, ERAs; Juice - 8(?)" lift, 35" MTRs, F/R ARBs, SFA):

Sorry picture I got of Dave:

Nice Bronco:thumbup

One of many that I got of Juice (figured with the 3 vid clips I got of Dave, the pictures of Juice should balance it out :toothless ):

There was something wierd about this Jeep but I couldn't place it, then I figured it out; the coils are stainless.

For the rest of Juice and Dave's video clips (no sound):
http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/registry/detail.php?id=1721&s=33351#content

Edit: Maxxis Bighorns flex NICE @ 15psi:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, much more fun since my driveshaft and transfer case didn't tag everything on God's green Earth. BUNCH of Jeeps there, some of them nicely built, but with drivers that need some polishing on their skills. I'm not saying I'm any better (I don't think I am) but with how they were built they should've embarrased us. Dave cleaned the harder line at Kodak Rock with an open rear :)rofl: good job :thumbup ) while a Jeep sitting on at least 39.5 Swampers, locked f/r, SBC, full widths and one tons couldn't get up the same line without trying at least 5 times or so.

Oh yeah, there was a super nicely built 92-96 Bronco with: propane conversion, exo, 9" swap, TTB front (oddly enough) that was driven by a girl and she put many of the guys there to shame.....90-95% of them at least...I could date a girl like that :toothless And it was her Bronco too. Dave and Juice got pictures of that one.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
Project Lazarus said:
Oh yeah, there was a super nicely built 92-96 Bronco with: propane conversion, exo, 9" swap, TTB front (oddly enough) that was driven by a girl and she put many of the guys there to shame.....90-95% of them at least...I could date a girl like that :toothless And it was her Bronco too. Dave and Juice got pictures of that one.
Any pictures of her??? :toothless

Sounds like ya'll had fun. Wish i could have made it out. I did manage to get my cam in today thou...

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't get any she started up when Juice was finishing and I was the photographer for Juice.

Once again I suffered the only carnage of the day: burned up P/S pump. Oh well, time for Saginaw.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I wanna see pics of the bko your talking about.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Johnski - We got a little rain here and there, not nearly enough to end the day though. It was just enough to grab a jacket. When you get your 60 together and want a "test run" ( :D ) post up, I'll be more than glad to make another trip out there. Vehicular emergencies are forcing me to buy another Ford pump instead of upgrading to a Saginaw so maybe I'll be back up tomorrow.

Marauder - Not that I know of. If he did I didn't see it b/c Juice was between us or I was too far back making sure than I didn't tag the berms or had to make a 3 point turn...you know those switchbacks in URE.

Chambie - You'll have to wait for Dave and/or Juice to post pix. At that time my batteries were dying in my camera so I didn't get any of it.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Dave's Bronc 90 said:
I've got a bunch of pics I'll post up when I get home from work tonight.
NOOOOOOOO!!!! I wanna see now :cry :goodfinge

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Project Lazarus said:
Dave - 6" lift, Aussie front locker, Electrac(?) rear locker, 36" TSLs, ERAs
You're close, my rear has an Eaton E-Locker. And when I remember to turn it on it rocks.:brownbag On to the pics...

Laz picking his line.

His suspension may not flex much, but the body sure as hell does.

Damn, what a good looking Bronco. Note that I had to duct tape the FSB plate back togeather in front. Gotta represent!

Gotta pimp the new back bumper a little.:imp

Juice getting all flexy.

And from the other side.

I liked this Scout that was out there.

Scout putting on a little show.

A chic was driving this bad-ass Bronco, and I was impressed. She had just converted it to propane.

She spent more time with this whel in the air than on the ground. Definitely NOT scared.:rockon

She does need to get around to tieing that exo into the frame though, every time the body flexed like that it would knock the t-case into neutral, she had to hold the t-case in low range the whole time she was doing this.

One more wheel-hanger.

Had to go cool down after that, here's Juice in the creek. It doesn't look that bad in this pic, but if you have open diffs it can be tricky coming straight out of the creek right onto this slick rocky climb. ARB's make it much easier.:thumbup

Giving the York a workout airing everybody up. Look, I tweaked my front bumper. Again.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
So you got her number for me right? Too bad your married.....(dont let Patty read this :toothless )

Aw man your front bumper got tweaked. Guess its time to make a nice new steel one :chili:

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Marauder said:
So you got her number for me right? Too bad your married.....(dont let Patty read this :toothless )

Aw man your front bumper got tweaked. Guess its time to make a nice new steel one :chili:
You read my mind. Oh, and you're right about the bumper too.:toothless

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was close, at least I got the "E" part right. :toothless

:histerica I'm working on the flex.

That last picture is a good one of your Bronco.:thumbup

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Project Lazarus said:
That last picture is a good one of your Bronco.:thumbup
This one was my favorite one of my truck that day. It's suitable for framing if you feel the need for that sort of thing.;) Took this one on top of Daniel.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts