Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a suggestion for a good junk yard in this area. I read on the forum about people paying dirt cheap prices for stuff. I have called a couple yards and they want a fair bit for stuff ($50 for a taurus fan). Also none of the places I have been to had that many ford parts. I would like to find a yard that is going to have ford parts just sitting around that I can pull, instead of the yard pulling the parts and charging more.

Suggestions please!!

Tim

·
Registered
769 Posts
we got i think 3 or 4 good yards up here by duluth, chesney auto slavage,calvary auto salvage,hwy 210 auto.ect ect but idunno if you'd wanna make a long drive like that

·
shibby
4,828 Posts
I've already told you about U-Pull-R-Parts in Rosemount, they literally have over a hundred Ford passenger cars to pick from.

Dustin

·
Registered
117 Posts
Rohner's in willmar. I know it's a drive, but it's huge, it's cheap, you pull it, and they've got a ton of broncos.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I 2nd the u-pull out in rosemount. I just moved from west st.paul down here to NC, and we don't have anything like that around. That place in rosemount is setup soooooo nice. They have all the different brands seperated, they have the vehicles up on rims so you can get under it if you need. Damn do i miss that place =(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts