Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and superzuki88 just stumbled across about 15 old skool petersons all under 95' and mint!

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
rrrrrriiiiiigggghhhhtttt

so basicaly what i got from your story was...your walking with what i assume to be a zuki owner and you literaly stumble upon a stack of 4 wheeling magazines that someone had carefully placed in the path in which you were walking. then you procede to pick them up and notice they are from the year 1995 and assume that is an incrediblaly old magazine.

fyi: petersons covered all of the 80s monster trucks and crap so they have been around for "a while"

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry i thought you guys might have been interested.....:boxing

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
HWY TO HELL said:
sorry i thought you guys might have been interested.....:boxing
Just remember dude, were all a lil older and time flies when you start getting older (for real) so '95 (not 95') was just yesterday to most of us....:shrug So I'm like Marauder... when I think of old peterson I remember seeing the first bigfoot and King Kong (I think it was called..or maybe just Kong..:shrug) Now that was a long time ago...(just think there are people on this site now that have rigs as big as the first bigfoot! :toothless )

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea im only 15 so there old to me...

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
HWY TO HELL said:
yea im only 15 so there old to me...
Oh I know...I was trying to get you to understand why it wasn't that big a deal to most of us..I'm sure it is cool to you...go through them and look how technoligy has changed just since '95..:thumbup

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: mint petersons 4wheel..

BadassBronco said:
but thats the ironic part to my sig!
in other words you didnt know you screwed up til he told you and now you are trying to cover it up, what an idiot

wes

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: mint petersons 4wheel..

WES said:
in other words you didnt know you screwed up til he told you and now you are trying to cover it up, what an idiot

wes
hey wes, keep crying your littl ebaby ass away. your just pissed i told you to shut your trap when when it came to talking about doing mods that you had absolutly no idea what was going on.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts