Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's time to free up some space in the shop.

After helping a buddy part an '86 bronco, parting a '96 and then having a weird fetish for 73-79 Ford pickups I have accumulated lots of random whatnot.

That being said - it's time for some stuff to go.

All parts are in Costa Mesa Orange County and are shippable on your dime. And although I believe I am listing stuff CHEAP, feel free to shoot an offer if you feel my price is unfair, or too high.

I have pictures of most of the stuff and will post them. If you want more pictures just let me know as I have more of each or can take them if I don't.

Just got an 87 Eddie Bauer that I am hacking up.
Thread here: http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2629960&posted=1#post2629960

Parts off the 86 Bronco

Factory angles leaf blocks - $10 / pair
T-case shifter boot - $5

Door strikers - $10/pair

Now stuff off the 96 bronco

Grey glove box door - $5

For the 78/79 stuff - I have collected a bunch of stuff after owning a bunch and parting a couple of 73-79 trucks, Some parts that work for broncos are below. I do have other parts if you happen to have a truck though - just ask.

Stock leaf springs - $25 / pair

Gas and emergency brake pedals (brake pedal gone) - make offer

Factory A/C system stuff - $50 - sale pending

Bracket for core support to grill (above/around hood latch) - powdercoated black - $5

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm interested in the leaf springs and front two reflectors for the 78/79. I know shipping on the leaf springs is probably a pain, but let me know if you would consider, and how much to zip 22902.

Any chance you have some better pictures of the leaf springs from the 79?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Leaf springs off the 78/79 are off a truck. Copied and pasted some text from my craigslist ads and missed getting that out.

As for the reflectors. They should fit in a small flat rate box. Add in delivey confirmation for a total of $5.50 for shipping.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Reflectors are still for sale - buyer fell of the face of the earth.

I also just sent out a pair of stock rear blocks which reminds me I think I still have 2 sets sitting here. Worste case scenario I only have 1 pair left. $10 a pair for the blocks.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Would you do $30 shipped on all four '78 Reflectors?

Ben

·
Registered
431 Posts
AND since you are in Cali, can you find a set of West Coast mirrors????

I REALLY want a set....

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Would you do $30 shipped on all four '78 Reflectors?

Ben
Sure - I think I can do that. PM me shipping address and I can reply with payment options.

AND since you are in Cali, can you find a set of West Coast mirrors????

I REALLY want a set....
You and everyone else - haha. I think those things are ugly so I give them to a buddy if I get the:tinfoil

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
more junk I've realized I'm ready to let go of as of today...

pass side door panel - red/maroon. Not cracked or beat on the front and arm rest is good, but the clips on the back are 1/2 broken or more due to the idiot P.O.
$ = Make offer

SOLDC6 trans out from behind an FE motor. CAKED in dirt/grease and I have no clue how good it is - so selling as a good core. $100 obo SOLD

Last I have a good rear gas tank out of a 2wd F-series - $50 obo. Can get pics if needed.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts