Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Misc. parts - 78/79, 80's & 90's

California 
2K views 92 replies 19 participants last post by  ChaseTruck754 
#1 · (Edited)
It's time to free up some space in the shop.

After helping a buddy part an '86 bronco, parting a '96 and then having a weird fetish for 73-79 Ford pickups I have accumulated lots of random whatnot.

That being said - it's time for some stuff to go.

All parts are in Costa Mesa Orange County and are shippable on your dime. And although I believe I am listing stuff CHEAP, feel free to shoot an offer if you feel my price is unfair, or too high.

I have pictures of most of the stuff and will post them. If you want more pictures just let me know as I have more of each or can take them if I don't.

Just got an 87 Eddie Bauer that I am hacking up.
Thread here: http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2629960&posted=1#post2629960

Parts off the 86 Bronco

Factory angles leaf blocks - $10 / pair
T-case shifter boot - $5

Door strikers - $10/pair

Now stuff off the 96 bronco

Grey glove box door - $5

For the 78/79 stuff - I have collected a bunch of stuff after owning a bunch and parting a couple of 73-79 trucks, Some parts that work for broncos are below. I do have other parts if you happen to have a truck though - just ask.

Stock leaf springs - $25 / pair

Gas and emergency brake pedals (brake pedal gone) - make offer

Factory A/C system stuff - $50 - sale pending

Bracket for core support to grill (above/around hood latch) - powdercoated black - $5

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm interested in the leaf springs and front two reflectors for the 78/79. I know shipping on the leaf springs is probably a pain, but let me know if you would consider, and how much to zip 22902.

Any chance you have some better pictures of the leaf springs from the 79?

#17 ·
AND since you are in Cali, can you find a set of West Coast mirrors????

I REALLY want a set....

#19 ·
more junk I've realized I'm ready to let go of as of today...

pass side door panel - red/maroon. Not cracked or beat on the front and arm rest is good, but the clips on the back are 1/2 broken or more due to the idiot P.O.
$ = Make offer

SOLDC6 trans out from behind an FE motor. CAKED in dirt/grease and I have no clue how good it is - so selling as a good core. $100 obo SOLD

Last I have a good rear gas tank out of a 2wd F-series - $50 obo. Can get pics if needed.

#26 · (Edited)
How about a pic of the back of the panel before I go through the effort of finding a box big enough for the thing and wasting my time checking shipping??? Sorry, but on the "bigger" stuff people usually get the UPS or FedEx shipping quotes and say "nevermind" and then it's just my time and effort wasted. So I just want to make sure you're OK with the condition before I spend the time.

After looking at this thing today it looks like just 1 of the spots on the back where the clips attach is still useable.

Also - in looking a bit closer at the glove box door I realized it is for a 67-72 truck.
I do have this red one or a black one just like it I'll give ya for the same price. Sorry about my error on that but I didn't think I had an older parts left.

*edit* - sold and pic removed

#28 ·
I'm interested in the AC stuff - could you give me an estimate of how much it weighs? And maybe your best guess at the size of the box that it would fit in? And your zip? I can then get a shipping quote so that you don't have to do that. I figure it's probably going to be $30 to ship, or something like that, but if had a weight and size estimate, I could get it more precise.

Thanks!

#32 ·
Sorry guys - just got back from a long camping trip- and catching up on this stuff.

It'll be a LOT more than $30 depending on what all you want. Boxes are big. Quote to ship just one of the pieces across country was $17 and then one of the big ones was $35. If you're still interested let me know and I can get the sizes and weights for you.

Hi interested in the 79 grill surrounding, 77 grill inserts and the 86 steering wheel. Let me know if their still available plus I don't live that far form costa mesa so we can maybe arrange for pick up.
All on your list is still here. PM me and I'll get you my phone number so we can work out a time to come look at the stuff.

what about any carb stuff....looking for a good rebuildable 2bbl carb...mine is the 1.21 venturi on my 77, but has a warped throttle bore on the pass side....or i'd consider a 351m/400 4bbl setup if cheap enough
not sure what the carbs I had came off or how to tell what they are. If you want me to check them over for any numbers or anything let me know.

do you have the peice that connects from the air filter that runs up to the grill for carbd trucks
The one that looks like a cyliner of aluminum foil and collapses/stretches kind of like the bendy part of a straw - about 1.5" dia. If so - I've got one.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.