Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tranny cool larger i'll get dimensions later 8x10 or so. $30 shipped

york v belt clutch seems good seems to pump when turned over. $65 shipped

shipping to lower 48 only will ship outside on your dime.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nobody needs a york or a tranny cooler???

Also have 87-91 black dash bezels (around the guages and around the stereo) $OFFER?

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
Dash bezel, you mean what this wood trim stuff is:

Exact dimensions of the tranny cooler are? Anything come with the tranny cooler?

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes that is what i am talking about. I have both pieces I don't have the one that goes under the steering column I have the stero one and the guage one. I'll grab some dims and pics of the cooler when i get home. Just the cooler nothin else.

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
How easy do the dash bezels come out then?

Pics of the tranny cooler would be awesome, what did you take it form originally?

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
The radio one is all snap in. The left one below the steering wheel is snap in. The right one below the steering wheel has one screw and you have to take off the left side first. The instrument cluster has two or four screws and the lower two trim pieces have to come of first. It has a few snaps too.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tranny cooler 14x5x1" thick the fins look a little rough but the coils seem to be in good condition fins can be straightened back out.

york

Bezels

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
Did you have the tranny cooler mounted on the Bronco then? I may be interested in it, but I wouldn't be able to buy it from you most likely till couple of weeks... So if someone else buys it, more power to ya. But if it's not sold then I'll shoot you a PM and/or post here. :)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i actually Got it from a JY with the intent to use it miss placed it bought another one and don't really need 2 lol

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump

$20 shipped for the dash pieces
$25 shipped for the cooler
$50 shipped for the york

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #11