Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Master Bater
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
misc. stuff, shackle flip, springs, SAS, ETC

Location (City): rocklin/sacramento/ walnut creek area (I live and work between them)
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations): 95765
Will you Ship? (Y/N): on your dime, prefer local sale.

I have some 2x3 x.25 sliders I pulled out of my rig, a la Andy Skar sliders. 40 bucks

some used sky shackle flip brackets. SOLD They got torched off, so the edges are chewed, but can be cleaned up and bolted or welded on. 80 bucks.

some 5 to 6 inch lift springs, the center pins have been recentered 4" back (to stretch the wheelbase) and they have zero rate lift blocks from ORD. 100 bucks the pic is when they were new, and without the zero rate.

some stock rear leaf spring hangers. The fronts could be used for a cheap and easy shackle flip 20 bucks. the tube has been cut off.

I also have some sterling ubolt plates for 10 bucks
A beefed up D60 diff cover also, but I will have to get a pic of it. Its got 3/8 plate welded on the front lower half. 40 buckslooks just like this one, but doesnt come down on to the mounting surface.

here is the one for sale

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,860 Posts
hey plug your not planning on driving up this way anytime soon? I could sure go for those rear springs. if not whats a quote to 97702??

·
Master Bater
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
let me talk with the wife and see if we are heading that way. Shipping would be a lot I would guess, they are pretty heavy, unless you have a forwar air near you, then it would be about 75 bucks or so

·
Registered
283 Posts
shipping on the stock rear spring hangers to 91768?

·
Master Bater
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
more pics added, more stuff coming.

sterling diff cover

weld on disc brake caliper stands for 9" or 14 bolt, etc from afco
10 bucks and ride

D60 offset ttb adapters for SAS. These are for use with 3/4" spacer while using radius arms. 40 bucks

mirros, chrome 30 bucksSOLD

ford cast spring perches. Weld on easy, solid mounts. these are actually nice perches 20 bucks

d44 sas ttb coil adapters 40 bucks

7.5 inch lowering shackles. i will put new bushings in, but the spring eyes are egged out some. An easy fix would be to weld some 1/4 washers on the outside (which I will do for you if need be). 30 bucks

ruff stuff leaf hangers, 2.75 ID. 20 bucks

2 rancho 99028 28" extended, 17" collpsed. One has a dent in outer body, but does not affect shock.
80 bucks

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,860 Posts
let me talk with the wife and see if we are heading that way. Shipping would be a lot I would guess, they are pretty heavy, unless you have a forwar air near you, then it would be about 75 bucks or so
well let me know if your heading up that would be awesome. I could pay you an additional 50 if you were planning a trip this way.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
The shackle flip sold?

So the 5-6 leaf springs can I still use the original hole for the center bolt?

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
are the shackles for 2.5 inch or 3 inch springs?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts