1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Item name: Misc Stuff
Price: Most are Best Offer Plus shipping on all

Description:

Alt. and Voltage regulator off my 83. The alt is like new. Just needs a pully and spacer and it is ready to run. Make Offer

Calipers and Pads. Lots of life left on the pads. Almost look new. Make Offer

Bucket seats out of the front of my 83. Slides and Ejecto bracket are staying. Just the seats. Dirty but not bad with a seat cover.Make Offer

Heres what is under the seat cover.

Mosty the whole interior setup. Front seats, Back seat, dash pad, 80-81 door panels with manual locks and windows, visors, and rear panels. Nothing Fancy. Velour and all match. Wear on the drivers seat. Make Offer

80-86 Grey Grille with cracked Blue Oval. Maybe a broken tab or two. Nothing that will hender the mounting of it. Make Offer

80-86 Chrome Grille with grey inlay. Didn't see any bubbling or cracking. Broken tab or two. Same as above noting to hender the mounting. Make Offer

Rear seat out of an 88 Econoline Van. Was going to put it in the bronco but is to wide and not enough room to fit it infront of the wheel wells. Would be great for a van or a centuron or something. It folds back into a bed. Dirty but will clean up nice. Make Offer

Fan and Shroud off my 83. Make offer

ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations):72181
Will you Ship? (Y/N):yYes
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc):UPS Except for Big Stuff
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc):Any

·
Registered
727 Posts
Check and make sure the rims are 5 on 5.5. If you have a 9" laying around or a d44 see if they fit that.

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are 5 on 5.5. I found a 9" shaft in the scrap iron pile. It fits. I thought I got rid of all my 5 lug stuff. Still had a couple 9" shafts.

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Added mech fan and shroud will post pics tommorrow.

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are so full of crap jon. lol Do you even have a bronco or 150 that they will fit.

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ttt. Going to FL at the end of may. Will be going through memphis, birmingham, atlanta, then down to fl if anyone is interested on the way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts