Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
5,265 Posts
You will find that some things are interchangeable between many years, some things are year specific and some are moderatly interchangeable... generally though, it will be very difficult to switch parts into your bronco that are newer than a 96 (the last year they made Broncos). Something like an interior light could be done if you had the time and skill to do some interior work but major components are a different story... keep readin around and you will start to see some of the differences.... oh and welcome to FSB.

· Premium Member
5,265 Posts
One question I have about the Sixlitre upgrade is this: If it's known to be true that the timing should be set to 13.5, do I have to do all the stuff with the timing light or can I just adjust the timing to 13.5 and then fine tune it from there?
You will need a timing light... that is how you tell what your timing is at otherwise you are totally guessing which = bad idea. You can get one from Harbor Freight for pretty cheap. Read and re-read the sixlitre tune up so you are familiar with it and the entire process before you start... its a great upgrade and well worth the time and effort.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.