Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is mostly a bunch of questions with few if any answers.
According to reports from Wisconsin's Spring primary election on Tuesday; hundreds and maybe thousands of ballots may be missing. The U.S. Postal Service says it's investigating, but will not answer what they are investigating. There were many voters standing in line in Brown County that said they had requested absentee ballots and did not receive them in the mail. It is not clear whether ballots were blank to be delivered or if they were completed ballots being returned. Apparently several large bins were discovered at a Milwaukee County USPS sorting facility.
And people wonder why some of us are against mass absentee or just plain mail in voting. I admit I don't trust the left and pure mail in voting is an absolute guarantee that there will voter fraud.

Swamp

·
Premium Member
1987 Bronco 351W, C6
1,214 Posts
Yup, mail-in voting adds two extra steps to the process- both ripe for corruption. In a normal situation, if you are physically fit to get off your ass and vote and don't- your vote shouldn't count anyways. If you cannot be bothered to participate, you probably don't care...

·
Premium Member
1,756 Posts
Drag me by my toes to the booth. Do not mail any ballots.
I agree, but our fine wannabe tyrant gov cancelled our primary election, so the only way to vote for me is mail in. I think we need 100% in-person voting with ID card that proves you are a US citizen and your address. I wouldn't have a problem going back to only property owners being able to vote. There's too many people that do not own property voting to raise my property taxes.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree, but our fine wannabe tyrant gov cancelled our primary election, so the only way to vote for me is mail in. I think we need 100% in-person voting with ID card that proves you are a US citizen and your address. I wouldn't have a problem going back to only property owners being able to vote. There's too many people that do not own property voting to raise my property taxes.
Our fine Lefty gov tried the same thing. Our Legislature leans right and held Mr. Evers to the Fire and the Wisconsin Supreme Court upheld the fact that the governor can't just cancel an election. The United States Supreme Court upheld the Legislatures demand that voting in person is a right and that Evers couldn't make it mail in voting only. It's early, but I haven't heard of any surge in the illness.
Brown County basically tried to shut down in person voting by not replacing the polling workers. They only had 17 out of an estimated 250 workers scheduled to staff so they dropped to just 2 polling points. The Wisconsin National Guard had been trained to work at the Polling spots, but the assistance was turned down. Sounds like sabotage to me when you have trained help and decline it. One of my old bosses got there late. I guess about 7pm. Anyone still in line at 8pm was allowed to stay. He finally was able to vote shortly before midnight. This is what the left does, and then accuse the Republicans of voter suppression and trying to kill people by exposing them to the virus. It's despicable.
SRWillis, get ahold of any congressman/congresswoman you can and scream. According to the U.S. Supreme Court what your governor is doing is illegal.
Swamp

·
Premium Member
1,756 Posts
Our fine Lefty gov tried the same thing. Our Legislature leans right and held Mr. Evers to the Fire and the Wisconsin Supreme Court upheld the fact that the governor can't just cancel an election. The United States Supreme Court upheld the Legislatures demand that voting in person is a right and that Evers couldn't make it mail in voting only. It's early, but I haven't heard of any surge in the illness.

This is what the left does, and then accuse the Republicans of voter suppression and trying to kill people by exposing them to the virus. It's despicable.

SRWillis, get ahold of any congressman/congresswoman you can and scream. According to the U.S. Supreme Court what your governor is doing is illegal.
Swamp
I was glad to hear your governor got slapped down and in-person voting was upheld.

There's a lot of things our RINO governor is doing that is illegal, that he has no authority to do. I believe there are some things in the works to deal with him. Thing is, if it were a D governor doing the things he's doing, the Rs in the legislature would be screaming bloody murder, but since he's part of the Establishment, not so much.

·
Registered
949 Posts

oh, oh, oh... I know Mr. Kot-tairé...

Let’s eliminate the Electoral College, and, and... and then eliminate in person voting, and, and... and then all those felons we released because of the virus, and, and... and all those illegal immigrants we gave checks too - they’ll have a voice, and, and... China, Russia, Iran, North Korea - they’ll all get lots of votes too!

Hanging chad, shmanging chad. What could possibly go wrong?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts