Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
--------------
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

There is a Complete Page of Posts "Missing" from this attached thread...
(the Entire 1st Page w/ 8 Posts, thread Started On or About - 20 June 2017, the Original Author is deathmobile 2 .)

https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/33-mountain-states-chapter/495974-full-size-fsb-invasion-2019-a.html

You know,
The thread in which People who are Actually Interested in getting Full Size Broncos from all over
the United States, Canada, Mexico & Europe together for a week long "Meet Up" & go 4 wheeling under the Banner of Your Website "Full Size Bronco"....

FYI,
I sign on each day and the 1st thing i do is review how many new posts & replies are associated with this thread
about the "FullSize Bronco Safari Invasion 2019".

I have been tracking this information in order to see how much Interest & Participation this Event is generating & receiving,
It has been doing fairly well in my opinion as 20,350 views have been generated w/ 565 replies to this thread Alone.
(Not enough replies, but the "Interest" is there.)

Most of the threads associated with this Event are currently totaling right at # 51,198 Views since the threads inception.
And I am actually "Leaving Out" Information from Several Associated Conversations on this topic.

But Now, "Entire Pages" just go missing,

Well it kinda makes me wonder if this is something that You People at @fullsize - Autoguide.com - Verticlescope.com have any Interest in
beyond what ever it is you garner from this site.

I have been trying to get You Guys Involved to help Us, Your "Club Members" make this a
really "Good Thing" for All Involved...

#2 FYI -

We are actually being "Welcomed" And with "Great Interest & Inclusion" from several other websites & communities where they are actually
"Excited" about the possibility of So Many Full Size Broncos showing up at one time from "All Over" to participate in their events but hey,
If You Have "No Interest",,,,,,

Obviously I am very upset and starting to actually wonder if "You Guys" really carry Any Real Loyalty towards
Your "Paying Members" much less towards Your Registered Members & Visitors.

Feel Free to "Kick this UP the Chain" for Management to Review.

But, in the meantime,
Can You Please just "Re- Insert" the 1st page of this thread.?

You Assistance in this matter is Greatly Appreciated.
White Dragon

·
Premium Member
34,887 Posts
Dragon... just FYI but the link you gave above took me to the first page, first post from "deathmobile2: post #1 of 558, 06-06-2018, 10:59 AM Thread Starter" :shrug

If you're having an issue on a cell or mobile device, may be important to the issue. I'm currently using a PC with Win10 and browse w/FireFox 65.0.1, fwiw.

·
--------------
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Interesting Pepe`,,,,,,

20 June 2017 could be the day I actually started my Spreadsheet.

I checked the thread b-4 coming here, Still the Same - No Page #1
then i came here and clicked the link like you just mentioned, Still the Same - No Page #1

Could this be some type of "Collusion Conspiracy" because of the Invasion ???
(You know, just shut that "Fat ol' Effer" seeking "Sponsorship" the he77 up?) LoL

A Lot of Weird little "Quirks" around here for a while now.

I'll be Waiting fsb...
Dragon

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
There is definitely something quirky going on. I am subscribed to the invasion thread and it is now showing as having new posts, but the last post I see is Feb 11th 2019.

After I read the thread it should no longer show like there are new posts to the thread, but it will not reset as read. If all that make sense.

I also see the first page of the thread, starting on June 6th 2018 by Deathmoblie2.

I think it may be a technical issue with the loading of content from the forum. I wouldn't think anyone is trying to subvert the thread or the upcoming Invasion. If they really wanted to do that I would think the whole thread would disappear.....

That is just my take on it, admittedly, I have no knowledge of how forums operate so I couldn't tell if it were a mishap or intentional.

·
Premium Member
34,887 Posts
Just a leap of tech logic here... but you are seeing the last posts reported but are apparently unable to view them. So... the software isn't marking them as read. While that doesn't help with the viewing issue, it may explain the thread marking issue.

I am, however... having the same issue on my Windows PC w/Firefox browser as @klh95bronco

In the thread listing view, I see that @silent one shows as the last to post but when I try to view it, I only see that last posting from @NickOille on 02-11-2019, 08:01 AM

If I go to @silent one member/homepage and check "Statistics" / "Find all posts by silent one", I can verify that he made a post in that thread "Yesterday, 01:34 PM". Unfortunately, if I click on it to try and "backdoor" into the most recent version of that thread, I end up seeing only that same info as before (last posting Feb. 11th).

I can't say anything for sure but it looks like that board may have suffered a hiccup of some kind that caused a backup version to restore after the posting in question was made and that still leaves @White Dragon issue completely unexplained. :shrug

Maybe it's the Chinese/Russian hackers, for all I know. :toothless :tinfoil

Of course... none of this matters if AutoGuide/VerticleScope techs @fullsize keep just ignoring the issues with the board software. Aren't you staffers supposed to have a bat hotline or some sh!t somewhere behind the curtain?

·
Super Moderator
23,383 Posts
Yo White Dragon,

I reported this issue to the Help Desk folks. Hopefully, they can recover the info very soon.
Al

·
Administrator
2,820 Posts
I have found the Same as @White Dragon . I have my display Mode set up as "Linear - Newest First" . I can see there is 29 pages and when I try to click on page 29 it takes me to page 28 and I can't see the first 20 posts.

If I change my display mode "Linear - Oldest First" I can see the page I couldn't see before " Posts 1-20 " but then I can't see the newest page I see up to Post 560 but I know there is 571 posts.

·
Addicted to Junk
10,432 Posts
I was missing multiple posts from the last page too.
@fullsize AG VS whatever they wanna call themselves sucks. They haven't cared or fixed my issue that's thread is 6 pages long and 6 months old...

·
Super Moderator
23,383 Posts

·
--------------
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Yo,
I hereby Claim Credit⚠��
I Thank You Sir. :thumbup
Your Help is Much Appreciated..

Now,
if you could get them to actually show Any Type of Interest in the "FullSize Bronco Safari Invasion",,,,
I would be Willing to Purchase & Mail you a Decal that Rich put together for this Event.

This here "Smiley" is for you Both @miesk5 AND @RichG ----> :notworthy

Later,
Dragon
(Say, Maybe You could Help Out BB 94 also?)

·
Addicted to Junk
10,432 Posts
I Thank You Sir. :thumbup
Your Help is Much Appreciated..

Now,
if you could get them to actually show Any Type of Interest in the "FullSize Bronco Safari Invasion",,,,
I would be Willing to Purchase & Mail you a Decal that Rich put together for this Event.

This here "Smiley" is for you Both @miesk5 AND @RichG ----> :notworthy

Later,
Dragon
(Say, Maybe You could Help Out BB 94 also?)

I've been swept under their rug so many times I started having my mail forwarded there :rofl:

But seriously :banghead

·
--------------
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm seeing posts up to Today, 11:15 AM from WhiteDragon.

Are you still unable to access the last page of this thread?

- JB

Yes Sir - JB,
All appears in order as of today. Thank You.

2 Additional things.

#1 - Could you help out some other Members in here with this Issue? - His Handle is @BigBlue 94 and here is the Link.
https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/19-suggestions-feedback-site-help/498920-fsb-acting-slow.html

#2 - Any way that you could get somebody in FSB to acknowledge the coming "FullSize Bronco Safari Invasion"?
(It Would be Awesome to have the Involvement / Participation)

Thanks Again JB, :thumbup
White Dragon

·
Administrator
1,125 Posts
Responded to the thread.

Can you clarify what you mean by acknowledgement? Are you looking for a post in the news section, or some other involvement?

- JB

·
--------------
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Responded to the thread.

Can you clarify what you mean by acknowledgement? Are you looking for a post in the news section, or some other involvement?

- JB

Wow, JB, Thank You for Helping BB 94 and responding to my request.

Kinda caught me "Flat Footed" as I have been trying to get FSB involved in this "Event" since last June and pretty much gave up.

Given as this Event was Born last June,
And there are now only 67 Days left until we all meetup at the Safari,
Any Request for "Sponsorship, Give Aways, Banners & Etc" would need to be
"Fast Tracked" and I am not certain how realistic that would be.

But,
IF FSB, Autoguide, Verticalscope - Management / Corporation was "Receptive",
Maybe they would be willing to "Touch Base" with @RichG to possibly Authorize Production & Purchase some of
the "Stickers" he has Designed and Presented to the Forum Members to be handed out to the Participants during our Visit to Moab.
(Maybe a Banner could also be worked in?)

As far as The Advertising Aspect,,,, Completly Up to Your Leadership as how to proceed.
(Seems like an Opportunity to Me)

I have spoken with Several Suppliers in my area and they have ALL shown Interest in Participating with FSB for events,
but I am not authorized to represent FSB in the "Business Aspects" of these dealings.

That is ok too,
We would just need a Person of Contact from your group to help establish this into a "Annual Event".

Well, Like I stated, you caught me "Un Preppared" for a business proposal so Any Involvement from FSB would be Greatly Appreciated
by Myself & All of US here on Full Size Bronco.

Here are 2 of the Presented Samples from Rich for the "Invasion".

you / they can PM Me if you would like to talk about this in a little more of a Private Setting.

Thank You in Advance for your Support.
White Dragon

·
--------------
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thoughts

@fullsize - JB.

So, the Wife and I were talking about this last night,

You know, there are going to be 150+ Broncos at this Event we are invading, "Bronco Safari".

All Model years & Styles from 1966 up to 1996.
(the last year that Ford made Broncos)

With the "New Ford Bronco" slated to "Unveil" in 2020,
And this get together going on (safari)

It sure seem to us that this would be an "Excellent Opportunity" for a Publication to do an Article
on the History of the Bronco in Advance of the unveiling in 2020.

You guys talk to the "Autoguide" folks?, Ford Corp?
I would almost bet that some of the "Members" here have an "In" as some are Very Involved in the Ford and Bronco World.

Anyway,
trying to keep this conversation a 2 - way street.

Thank You again JB,
Dragon

·
--------------
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
G-Mornin' - JB and Thank You for kickin' this up the Chain. :ford

Any word back from your marketing folk or auto guide ?

Later,
Dragon

·
Administrator
1,125 Posts
Marketing will advertise and post about it on social media, Autoguide is looking into an article for the 2020 Bronco I believe but thats not in my wheelhouse. It's up to them if they're going to pursue it.

I also added a 2020 tech area for the Bronco.

JB

1 - 20 of 27 Posts