Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,I need your help and prayers.
My daughter of 15 has been missing since yesterday mornin.
She has run away before but this is the first time she has been gone for more than a day.She lives with her Mom in Erie Pa.If any of you just happen to think you may have seen her please contact 1-800-THE-Lost.She has been filed with the national data base.She wa last seen getting into a car in front of her high school in Harborcreek Pa.
I have never have felt so helpless in my entire life.Being so far away and not having money to travel really blows,and being with 1 vehicle really makes it even more difficult.I pray I can say she has been found in a short period of time.But if you all could get the word out I would so much appreciate it.
Her name is Jessica.
Thank you all so much.Here is a picture of her sittin on my knee just a few months ago.

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
damn! I hope she comes home quick or at least calls and says shes ok or something, keep us updated, sorry you having to go through this

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
She's probably just partying with some friends. I hope this works for you and she turns up real soon. I've got my fingers crossed.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
smart to get the word out as far and fast as possible, you never know, the more eyes and ears out there, the better.

god be with her, my prayers are with you and your family for her safe return.

·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
Good luck with your search, and remember to remain as calm as possible... Thoughts and prayers are with ya man.

·
Shhhh, I'm not here
3,258 Posts
I'm a long ways from you but I'll sure keep an open eye. I will hold you and your entire family in my thoughts and prayers. Best wishes for her safe return.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
My prayers and thoughts are with you my friend .Good luck.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Man I am so sorry, cant imagine what you are going thru, my prayers are with you

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
Man that sucks i dont know what i would do if my daughter was missing. well i would probably go door to door till i found here. you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. good luck

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
It's now posted on my bike site, my computer gaming site, e-mailed to a good portion of my friends, my prayers are with you my friend.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just an update,when she was last seen,she was getting into a white 4 door sedan,make/model unknown.
Thank You everyone so much for your help and prayers.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Really Really sorry to hear that. I hope all the best for your family...

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
holy shit, man, i hope things work out, and you can make contact soon.
im gonna guess tha the police are already involved?

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Good luck man, our prayers are with you. If she makes it all the way out here, I'll drive her home myself. Good luck. Can you give us any more info on the person/s she left with?

·
aka BroncoB♥tch
840 Posts
Wow Sorry to hear that but don't sit around thinking the worst. Hopefully she will come to her sense and return home. She is probably with some friend hiding out. I know I've been there (as a runaway myself) ya learn aweful quick how much the world can suck and return home. I'll get them word out around here I'm in Northeatern Central PA.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
At least she was with people, hopefully they care enough about her to keep her safe. Maybe she will see herself on the news...

·
Registered
245 Posts
my thoughts and prayers are with you

1 - 20 of 63 Posts