Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anybody here who lives near Missisauga,Ontario?
I ordered some parts from a company located there,Global4Autoparts/Global Express Auto Parts Inc.
I have trying to get in touch with them,but they dont answer the phone or
e-mails.
If someone could drop by their shop and find a guy named Scott Marshall and kick his ass hard,I would be very thankfull.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I live in Mississauga.
So what did you buy from these guys and how long ago was it supposed to be shipped?
I won't go to kick his ass, but if you PM me with some detailed info about the transaction, I might be able to help you get this straightened out.
Jim

·
Registered
146 Posts
jimsl78 said:
I live in Mississauga.
So what did you buy from these guys and how long ago was it supposed to be shipped?
I won't go to kick his ass, but if you PM me with some detailed info about the transaction, I might be able to help you get this straightened out.
Jim
C'mon kick his ass!! :twak How much did this guy take from you? And what's the link to his shop just so I know to stay away from it!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
BorderBronco said:
C'mon kick his ass!! :twak How much did this guy take from you? And what's the link to his shop just so I know to stay away from it!!
Is that what you would do??:wacko
How do you know this guy isn't twice as tough as you and you end up getting your own ass kicked? or lets say you kick his ass and you get charged with assault, or he ends up being some crazy f_cking phsyco? NOT WORTH IT
Just the fact that it's a local now whos putting on the heat will get him to think twice about screwing people over from a distance.
A few well chosen words can be very intimidating, and when I called him at his home,:shocked I do believe I was able to help him see the err of his ways.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts