Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Mmmmmmmmm, I was looking for something to eat when I remembered That I had a couple of crabs in the freezer. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, not only did it fill me up, but it kept me occupied. :thumbup Crabs, truely the one thing worth the hastle

·
Registered
222 Posts
What variety my good man? That's looking mighty good.

We net our own bluecrab and trap stonecrab here in bays near the Gulf of Mexico.

Especially good with a cold beer and drawn butter-garlic.........

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome to Old Fart Night here on the FSB Channel.

We got your boiled crab on newspaper
We got your gutter mind

Stay tuned and let's see where it goes.:beer :twotu: :twotu: :twotu: :twotu: :twotu:

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,038 Posts
waltman said:

Mmmmmmmmm, I was looking for something to eat when I remembered That I had a couple of crabs in the freezer. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, not only did it fill me up, but it kept me occupied. :thumbup Crabs, truely the one thing worth the hastle
OK, whew, good for you. Thought you were posting about the other, not-for-eating kind :shocked

·
Practicing Infidel
15,307 Posts
Say Waltman

you still have all that melted butter left,so ......... why not go out and get a bunch of artichokes and boil em' soft and dip the leaves in your butter and strip the goodness with your lower teeth ?

When you finally work into the center, you can dip and eat the artichoke hearts !

Sixlitre

(nice crabs BTW) Bet you could get fresh Alaskan King Crab down at the HongCouver market right about now.

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sixlitre said:
Say Waltman

you still have all that melted butter left,so ......... why not go out and get a bunch of artichokes and boil em' soft and dip the leaves in your butter and strip the goodness with your lower teeth ?

When you finally work into the center, you can dip and eat the artichoke hearts !

Sixlitre

(nice crabs BTW) Bet you could get fresh Alaskan King Crab down at the HongCouver market right about now.
You have peaked my interest, Six. I take it by the name it is Vancouver somewhere. I would definately like some Alaskan King crab, time to let my fingers do the walking.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,307 Posts
waltman said:
You have peaked my interest, Six. I take it by the name it is Vancouver somewhere. I would definately like some Alaskan King crab, time to let my fingers do the walking.
Heck Waltman

when I was out on the island in 71' the helicopter pilots used to bring bag garbage bags with the legs sticking over the top of a 36" bag !!:shocked

Each straight leg section, between the joints, would yield in excess of one pound of crab meat ! I'm getting a chubby just thinking about it now !

We could gather mussels that were 14" long, no Sheeeet. One of those West Coast oysters breaded and fried would fit a hamburger bun.

I never left for Bait's beach near Comox, without a skillet and a pound of butter ! You were guaranteed a decent sized Coho ! EVERY day I was out there someone (never me) always came in with a 40+ lb Salmon.

Man, if I were still out there I'b have died from butter years ago at well over 400lbs I'm sure !

There must be some killer seafood buffets out your way nowadays Waltman ?

Sixlitre

p.s./
If you get Bell Express VU watch "Far Flung Floyd" on that "one" channel. That crazy Englishman cooks up some easy, delicious seafood dishes every week.

Bet there's a high school in your area that offers night school courses on chinese and oriental cooking. I took an East Indian cooking course 10 years ago and benefitted greatly from it (met some hot little wimens too).

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Damn Six, you sure as hell make me laugh. The next time you come out this way, let me know and I'l meet you at the Vancouver airport. :thumbup

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,855 Posts
He-He hint movie: Last American Virgin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts