I'm selling a very lightly used Milwaukee Mag. drill, model # 4270-21. I'm also including a 1/2" drill chuck assembly for it.

I've had this for a few years now. I bought it for a truck project I had. Well, Life happened and I had to sell the truck. I just don't see me needing this anytime soon, so I'm selling it. I used it twice. It has less then an hour of use on it. It makes drilling thru a truck frame a breeze! It is in like new condition. It does have a few pieces of electrical tape on the cord. There's no damage, I just taped the drill chuck key and a allen wrench to the cord, so I wouldn't loose them.

I paid $1000.00 for it when I bought it and the 1/2" drill chuck assembly was another $100. There is a newer model of this offered by MIlwaukee and it sells for right around $1200.

I'm asking $700.00 for it. The price does not include shipping. Which due to the size and weight of this could run between $50.00-$140.00 depending on your location ( lower 48 states ) . If you want to know the shipping cost to your location shoot me a message with your zip code and I'll get you a shipping quote. Or if you are in my area and want to pick it up in person, that's fine with me too. I'm located in Lonsdale, MN. Which is about a half hour south of the Twin Cities and 7-8 miles west of I-35.