Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moab Trip February 2018 Any Interest? (Cancelled)

If anyone is interested in going to Moab in February, I am planning a trip there February 16th thru the 20th and anyone interested is invited. I have not finalized the trails I plan on doing yet, but Poison Spider, Gold Bar, Golden Spike, 7 Mile Rim, Metal Masher, Fins and Things, Moab Rim Trail, and Elephant Hill are amongst the trials on the list at this point if that gives you any indication of the kind of trip it will be. I know that no one on this forum knows me, but it would be nice to meet some of you. Let me know if you are interested in going and I will post up more information and details as I finalize them.
I am planning on leaving Ogden Utah about 2pm on Friday February 16th and returning home the afternoon of February 20th.

******TRIP CANCELLED******

·
Registered
90 Posts
Bummer, I was hoping to hear how it went.
When about is the whole jeep week thing they do down there? I have a buddy that participates in the whole "Full size invasion" thing where all the big trucks come out and hit the trails on the last day of all the wranglers swarming the place.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bummer, I was hoping to hear how it went.
When about is the whole jeep week thing they do down there? I have a buddy that participates in the whole "Full size invasion" thing where all the big trucks come out and hit the trails on the last day of all the wranglers swarming the place.
I was bummed too that everyone bailed. I want to go so bad I can hardly stand it. Life just gets in the way right now, kids and all. I have plenty of PTO to use, its just the family has to come first. I am still going to try to plan a trip down there this month or early next month if I can pull a few people together.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might be driving through Utah in May. I'd be willing to hit Moab with you then.
When are you heading this way in May? I just put out the idea last night of planning another trip to one of my friends with a Rubicon up the street and he wants to go. He is one that bailed on me last time, but he did have a good excuse, his auditor for his business was only available during the time we had planned on going. He should be good for a trip now that tax season is winding down. For me it will have to be early May, first or second weekend, as my son graduates from High School the end of May.
Let me know when you are going to be this way and I will let you know what my trip plans end up being. If it works out, I would love to have more rigs than just 2 and it would be nice to meet people from this site to boot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts