Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it has been a few months since I have been on, I have been real busy with honey do's, family vacations, and other car issues, but I am planning another trip to Moab in October and there is an open invitation to anyone who would like to attend.
I have a friend in Washington that is a photographer and has never been to Moab, he is an Navy vet with cancer from some incidents on a carrier where he was dowsed with jet fuel on sever occasions, and Moab has has been on his bucket list of places to go and photograph. I showed him some pics from my trip and May and he get even more excited and determined to make a trip there, so I offered to take him wheeling so that he can take pictures of that beautiful landscape. He is very excited about the trip, but I also would like to share it with anyone else that would like to come. This is not going to be a beat up the rig trip, mine never are, but that does not mean a few scratches won't happen either, but it will require 33" or larger tires for the trails I plan on taking my friend on.
I will be leaving the afternoon of Wednesday October 3rd and returning home Sunday October 7th. I have not made any accommodations at this point, but will most likely be staying in a hotel. I am in the early stages of planning at this point, and will post up more plans in the coming weeks. I would love to have some experienced wheeler's in the group if possible, maybe some that have done Moab Rim trail, as this is on my bucket list, and would like to do that as one of the runs on this trip if possible.
Anyways let me know if anyone is interested.

·
--------------
4,057 Posts
Hi @Calspecial

Here are some of the Calendars I made that show the "Other Happenings" scheduled in the Moab area. (for Planning)
Also, there is another thread in here with "Local Resources" if you want more Info.

Have Fun, Stay Safe. :thumbup

Later,
Dragon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts