Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
10,803 Posts
I've offered up my tools, shop, and land for the main convoy. I'll be joining the convoy either at my place 15 min North of Topeka/I70, or in Topeka if no one needs my place. My place is a mile off of US75 highway, that runs from Dallas, TX, all the way to the Canadian border.

I70 runs nearly coast to coast. In KS and eastern CO, it's 75mph, with only a 40 mile section as a turnpike. Max toll for the KC to Topeka pike is a couple bucks. There are ample fueling points from here through to Moab.

·
--------------
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Little FYI for you guys.

As of this morning We have.

19 Rigs in various stages of "Commitment" to this event.
they are coming from ALL 4 Corners of the States - VA, NY, MI, SC, KS, CO, NV, ID, CA, AZ, TX.

There are also 12 Rigs in various stages of "Interest" too.
They are from - ME, VA, GA, FL, CO, AZ...

Man, This is really turning into something.

Maybe YOU could Participate in this "Great Bronco Adventure" too. :thumbup

Later,
Dragon

·
--------------
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Gang,

We have some kinda' Exciting News.....

I asked @itwasFREE!!!! to help out and contact the President of the "Utah Bronco Club"
for some Information about the Full Size Bronco Club "Joining in"....

Speaking of FREE,
They Offered up a "Free Registration" for Raffle so that One of US can use to use attend the Bronco Safari....
How Cool is That? (Like a $95.00 Value)

Erick & I are currently seeking More Information & Figuring out how to do the Raffle.
1st of Year, 1st of April, Opening Day? Not quite Sure yet,
But I will let you Know as the Info comes in.

Your Thoughts on this "Give Away"???

AND, a Big RIGHT ON goes out to @itwasFREE!!!! for Still being "Supportive" of this Event....

Thank You Brudda' Man...

Later,
Dragon

·
--------------
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Gang,

Quick Update for you.

The current "Invasion" rig count is right at 30.

Looking forward to see some of you folks attend this Shindig.
(3 1/2 Months)

Later,
Dragon

·
Registered
327 Posts
Bump.
Did this go down?

·
Addicted to Junk
10,803 Posts
Bump.
Did this go down?
Yes it did. Had a blast out there. We had guys from all corners of the country: NY, GA, ID, AZ, and places in between. Happening again this year. Theres a thread in the anything else section about this upcoming year.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Yes it did. Had a blast out there. We had guys from all corners of the country: NY, GA, ID, AZ, and places in between. Happening again this year. Theres a thread in the anything else section about this upcoming year.
Good deal. I would love to see some footage. Don't see too many full size Broncos out in moab, or at least not too much footage.

·
Addicted to Junk
10,803 Posts
Good deal. I would love to see some footage. Don't see too many full size Broncos out in moab, or at least not too much footage.
@NickOille has a bunch in his YouTube page and you BBC an find some pics and such under the trip reports section.

One of my 85
Moab - 25.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts