Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas, engine is about to go in, everything is done, new vac lines set, cleaned engine harness, its all good. Tried to fit the injector rail from my 302, and forgot the intake it wider. I noticed the rails would work, if the soft line was longer. Could I / Should I remove the soft rubber lines, and get a longer line, and re-use the rail? What has everyone else done? Scrape yard for a 5.8 rail?

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
i have one, but its on the cape, and i wont be down there for at least 2 weeks

in fact i have complete upper and lower for a 351 with rails, injectors and TB

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
blueoval78 said:
i have one, but its on the cape, and i wont be down there for at least 2 weeks

in fact i have complete upper and lower for a 351 with rails, injectors and TB

Forgot about that. I will take it if you can get it, need it soon, but I can wait two weeks. If you still have those door panels I will take those too. I have the money in hand this time, hehe...lemme know email me or replay back

[email protected]

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
Haustkraft said:
Forgot about that. I will take it if you can get it, need it soon, but I can wait two weeks. If you still have those door panels I will take those too. I have the money in hand this time, hehe...lemme know email me or replay back

[email protected]
sorry door panels are now gone, keep me in touch on the rails, if you cant find em, ill make it down to the cape for ya, but im jammed next weekend with a wedding,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.