Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a moister problem inside my bronco not really bad on my windshield but there is some there but most of it comes from the hard top is a bunch of little droplets on it and it just drips onto my seats and carpet and suggestions? and all my windows are up and everything

·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
Where do you live (weather conditions)? Are all of the seals good on your windows? You need to get the inside completely dry of any moisture, otherwise it just fogs back up every time it warms up, and the recondenses. More info.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i live in california and its like around 50-60 degrees and like my weather stripping isnt in the greatest condition if thats what you mean

·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
Most typically, I would say your windows seals (weatherstripping) are bad/going bad, and are allowing moisture that consenses on the outside of the truck to leak in. Is it worse when its raining?

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,083 Posts
Rain gutter cracks, or a leak along the topper somewhere. Is it coming in in the back or in the front?

·
The Anti Yam!
22,680 Posts
The water droplets on the top are condensation from moisture that is already in the Bronco. It is not the couse of it. Next time it rains go feel the carpet next to the tailgate. Is it wet?

If so the outside weather stripping is probably dry rotted and leting moisture inter the tailgate and interior when it rains.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
I had a couple of bad heater cores over the years that did the same thing. One time it was actually a loose hose squirting water past the core into the cab. It sometimes acts like vapor. Should smell sweet like antifreeze.

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
lol, heatercore vaporizer. one of the seams in your top may have developed a leak too

1 - 11 of 11 Posts