Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

181 - 200 of 365 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,903 Posts
the one you pictured above is likely a control box housing that can be removed and relocated. My smaller HF/Badlands winch (3k) on my Truckbed Hoist looks identical and the control box is housed under the truck bed, not on the winch itself. :shrug

·
Registered
475 Posts
Yeah same guys. My winch has a separate control box I've got mounted under the bonnet. Different winch but same concept.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
Broke my back, T2, dislocated both sides of my pelvis broke a couple ribs and minor scratches and overall trauma. Spent a week In Hospital now I'm in a rehab facility for at least 4 weeks. Then have imaging done again and reevaluate my situation.

·
Premium Member
34,903 Posts
Damn buddy. I was wondering where you been lately. Not a reason I was hoping to see.
For whatever it's worth... you'll get past it but it's a bitch right now, I'm sure.

Anything we can do (for real), just let us know bud. Until then... at least you've got a good place to hang out and read up for more ideas on the Bronco, when your back to rockin' and rollin'. :thumbup

I've recently been saying... when I was young, I wasn't afraid to die doing stupid stuff.
Not that I'm older, I realize... dying wasn't what I should have been afraid of anyway, it's the surviving that really kicks your ass.

Good luck and God Speed on the recovery man! :beer

·
Bronco Snob
1,924 Posts
Get well...look forward to seeing you finish your build :thumbup

181 - 200 of 365 Posts