Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

241 - 260 of 365 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
There's a lot of TLC going into that '85

I'm out in CA but where I worked at a mountain top observatory it snowed. I found an $800 '86 that we were going to turn into a snowplow. I really like the early 1980s with the real glass headlights. The '86 seemed like the hot set up with easy cold starting due to the fuel injection. My boss snubbed the snowplow idea so I've had the old Bronco just sitting around. I just recently picked up an '82 for parts. I finally was able to fix up the interior of the '86 including getting rid of the bench and putting factory bucket seats up front.

More power to you! You are tackling a big one and making it look easy!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #242
Mongo, you are one hell of an inspiration dude. I'm supremely pleased you are recovering from your accident and that now you wear seat belts. They do save lives. I sincerely hope you get as close to 100% physically as you can without too much trouble and get Patches operating and making money on time! Next time I'm in PA (from AR) I'd love to buy you a beer or take you and your family out for dinner if you do not drink.
Hit me up when your on the way, be glad to talk shop over some adult beverages!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
I'm out in CA but where I worked at a mountain top observatory it snowed. I found an $800 '86 that we were going to turn into a snowplow. I really like the early 1980s with the real glass headlights. The '86 seemed like the hot set up with easy cold starting due to the fuel injection. My boss snubbed the snowplow idea so I've had the old Bronco just sitting around. I just recently picked up an '82 for parts. I finally was able to fix up the interior of the '86 including getting rid of the bench and putting factory bucket seats up front.

More power to you! You are tackling a big one and making it look easy!
The work is easy its talking myself into going back to the garage for more that is hard! Keep up the work on the 86 they are not making them anymore and more get "Recycled" everyday!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #244

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thank you for the kind words! Glad you guys are enjoying the build! I've been getting back into it more and more! Check out my YouTube channel
I posted another video Thursday and I am currently editing one to post later tonight! The words of encouragement fuel my fire and passion to push forward! Thank you for taking time to post!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #251
I am hoping to get the Tub sandblasted this weekend, well see how that plays out thou, I am going to have to take a couple of days off while I do some much needed maintenance to my Superduty. If you interested I will be posting videos of that on my youtube channel, Mongo Makes!

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Mongo, I like to check in on your build, but the net service at my house sucks. When I'm away at work off shore, the service sucks worse. Both are satellite and contrary to the commercials, I haven't seen any high speed service. The only time I get good internet is when I'm at my onshore base or at my wife's resteraunt. (Cable)

What I'm saying, is could you take a few pics for us "slow people".

I guess I'm joulous because I still haven't mastered the video thing.

241 - 260 of 365 Posts