Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

301 - 320 of 365 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #304
Curious to see how that mirror mod plays out over the wing window. I'm a smoker though... and I LOVE my wing windows. :toothless

Do you plan on towing, with such out-set rear views or do you just dig 'em?

My son plans on running a mowing service and will be towing our tractor around! Plus they are so much better to see out of. The wing will open exactly 1/2 way, that’s why they are out so far. I have seen the guys that remove the wing all together, I am not a Gant of that approach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #310

#bov1 tub mud is done! Prime, wet sand, seal, and doors / fenders / hood. Paint and bed liner is ordered! Hopefully in color soon!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #311

The drive line is clean, need to change the out put seals and paint it!

Got the fuel tank all painted hope to install it this week!

Paint should be in today as well. Moving right along now.

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
Said I wasn’t going to do it but here I am slinging mud on the Bronco... BOV1
With all the amazing work you've done on BOV1 I don't see how you couldn't :ford

I had missed this thread before somehow, but just went through most of it and:wow Great work resurrecting this Bullnose neighbor :beer I'm sure your son has picked up some valuable skills along the way too :thumbup

Lookin' forward to seein' it back on the road, as I'm sure you and KJ are too! :gears::gears:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #316
With all the amazing work you've done on BOV1 I don't see how you couldn't :ford

I had missed this thread before somehow, but just went through most of it and:wow Great work resurrecting this Bullnose neighbor :beer I'm sure your son has picked up some valuable skills along the way too :thumbup

Lookin' forward to seein' it back on the road, as I'm sure you and KJ are too! :gears::gears:
I appreciate your kind words! KJ has learned a lot from the project. it is growing long in the tooth and we are ready to get it out of the garage! 1 step at a time though. I have thrown all time related goals out the window at this point, I got tired of letting my self down and being disappointed in the progress. I go out when I can, I do what I can. Its getting there slow but sure. Thanks again man!

·
Addicted to Junk
10,381 Posts
Sorry it been so long since the last update!

What the!? Are you going with a 300!? Btw, WHERE THE HELL did you get that 300 air cleaner sticker? I must have one!

Also, love the square roll cage. I think I'm gonna do that too.

Keep up the awesome work :ford

·
Addicted to Junk
10,381 Posts
I actually made the 300 sticker my self, yes I am building a 300 for it!

Awesome, any plans for "building" the 300?

Mine is a 309 incher, and has almost unlimited power.

301 - 320 of 365 Posts