341 - 360 of 372 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #343

Made it run last night! Broke the cam in and warmed it up! Sounds good at idle and just off idle but then it gets all fart can sounding! Everything went as planned check out # bov1 on Instagram to listen to it, I couldn’t figure out how to post a video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #345
Congrats on the start. Sounds good man.
Thanks brother, it isn't the exact sound I wanted but then again its not big block either. I like it just hope it doesn't drone on the highway! Its been a long time coming!

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,475 Posts
It's those flowmaster 10 series making it tinny sounding, I bet. Not on social media so I cant listen. Mine flows through a borla and has a bit of tinny sound, but not bad. I have a small cat and mine is a 2 into 1

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #348
Well I just killed a whole afternoon at work reading through this! Awesome build! I'm envious of your welding skills (and shop space)!
Um sorry? I hope you didn't miss a deadline or something! I've been working at this for a long time as you can see! These things have all come through blood sweat and tears! Thanks for reading through it all!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #349
It's those flowmaster 10 series making it tinny sounding, I bet. Not on social media so I cant listen. Mine flows through a borla and has a bit of tinny sound, but not bad. I have a small cat and mine is a 2 into 1
I think it is, but that's the way it's gonna be... It will make people wonder what I put in it...... I'm gonna try to post a clip later so you all can hear it....

·
Registered
88 Posts
Um sorry? I hope you didn't miss a deadline or something! I've been working at this for a long time as you can see! These things have all come through blood sweat and tears! Thanks for reading through it all!
haha nope no deadlines missed! Just needed a good reason to kill the clock until 5. Been a long week any my brain has had enough of real work....so I set to day dreaming about all the things I need to to to my '83. It was a great read and I was glad for the distraction. :ford

·
Ultra Premium Member
1996 EB w/5.8 TOO much lift, 44" Mudders & 5:43-5:38's
4,403 Posts
X 3 on the Congrats!

Just read thru the entire thread, (not really sure how I missed it) and from a fellow Bronco snowplower, awesome work and build. You're going to love plowing with the short wheelbase.

Sucks photphuckit deleting some of your pics, would loved to have seen the few pages of work that are gone.

Looking forward to seeing this move forward.

:popc1:

:ford

·
Registered
78 Custom 351M NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI Hedman Headers Magnaflow Muffler 4.56 Gears Grizzly lockers
1,352 Posts
You can still look at his pics and vids on instagram without having to have an account. Heck, just googling #bov1 brought up his instagram page for me at work. lol

Sounds pretty good! :thumbup

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,475 Posts
You can still look at his pics and vids on instagram without having to have an account. Heck, just googling #bov1 brought up his instagram page for me at work. lol

Sounds pretty good! :thumbup
I found all his YouTube stuff, which isn't up to date, then realized he said Instagram and gave up haha

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #355
I found all his YouTube stuff, which isn't up to date, then realized he said Instagram and gave up haha

Yea I haven’t done a you tube video since i was hacked about 6 months ago. I’ll get one posted up soon!

·
Addicted to Junk
11,475 Posts
Yea I haven’t done a you tube video since i was hacked about 6 months ago. I’ll get one posted up soon!

No pressure from me. That's why I havent been on FB in almost two years. Some Syrian sand****er hacked it and started posting all this ISIS crap. At least they changed the name to all Arabic, so it wasnt my name.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #357
No pressure from me. That's why I havent been on FB in almost two years. Some Syrian sand****er hacked it and started posting all this ISIS crap. At least they changed the name to all Arabic, so it wasnt my name.

Same story here, they were ripping all my videos and replacing them with crazy Syrian music and shit... then they went after my kids you tube channels once I started to retaliate!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #359
Sneak Peak.....

Spent all day in the garage today! Got the little parts of the rad support installed and kept going to see what she’s gonna look like! I bought these LED headlights before they were cool, that’s why I paid $350.00 for the pair. I found enough perfect pieces of grille that I will not have to buy any! The original grille and surrounds will be matte black.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #360
So after adding the extensions to the shifters I needed to see how they interfered with the console and well let’s just say I’m going to have to redesign the front section extensively! Back to the drawing board!

Bronco work has been a little slow due to a visiting #kennysdentside in Mongo’s Garage. Moving along on phase 1 of this project. Should be putting the trans in it this weekend!

341 - 360 of 372 Posts