Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
weel that was one way to end that .....very cool..........lets keep Al is suspense

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
I thought it was great. They were ham'n it up for the camara and Jesse had enough of it. He came back and they were doing to wrong thing. It's too bad they failed, I think Jesse did his best to try to win, but some times people loose.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
THAT GUY MADE A COMPLETE ASS OUT OF HIMSELF ON NATIONAL TV!!! im with jessie on this one, anyone could slap a body on a frame, its hard to fab a whole new frame for a body

wes

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
alboy79 said:
will someone tell me what they did now? will some one tell me, PLEASE:shrug :goodfinge :goodfinge
They were suposd to turn a Delorion (like from the movie Back to the future) into a hovercraft. Problem was the team got it backwards. They were turning a hovercraft into a delorian. So Jesse layed down the law and kicked a dip shit off.

They might have finished but they couldn't get enough lift to get the heavy car off the ground. So jesse crused it with the Military

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
See, I caught the tail end of it, I heard them saying they were doing a 5 man job with 4, I was wondering how it got to 4. What exactly was he doing that got him kicked?

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
Being a smart ass to Jesse. All of them were acting for the camara so Jesse got supper pissed and went for a ride. They all cut off the hood, doors and roof from the Deloria and were going to tape them on the hovercraft and call it a great show.

JEse walks in and "What the Fawk you idiots do? This isn't moster garage, how is what you doign hard?" Asked if they would have "strapped the VW bug on top of a working swap boat and called it good job?" That idiot said it was fine and wanted to keep going, kept smiling ans laughing at Jesse like a smart ass.

So he Jesse said get the F off my show NOW! :boxing

I agree with Jesse 100% they were takign the easy way out. One of the best shows he's done to date.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts