Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow i just watched the indy car/line painter and it was my favorite episode becuaes they used FORD power plant and also cause the cop car smoked the hell outta the tires and tryed to race the car!!!! wicked cool!!!

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
the cop car smoking the tires was so freaking badass. i wish when i have gotten pulled over for that they would do that next to me!! definitly one of the best yet, but i dont think that striping guy knew shit about the machine, i mean if ya gotta read the directions jesse hates you!!

wes

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha now every time i see a cop at a gas station or come throght the drive through at work im gonna be a smart ass and tell him to light em' up!!!!:rockon

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that would be sweet to drive past a bunch of guys on crotch rockets with satambulance and wheelie!!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what do ya'll think monster garage should make next? im gonna email them with some ideas....

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
haha we gotta use that souvnier-canned-air thats like 5 bucks a can cuse we gotta have only the best for the bronco :toothless that or make a 26 foot snorkle....that would be sweet. hell might as well add a periscope while were at it :thumbup

·
huh
7,196 Posts
i hope they turn a school bus into a people mover kinda like a buss but with a different color and a kick ass sound system, flames too, and some 24" rims. yeah.. that would be sweeeeeeeeeeet..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts