Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just saw monster garage where they built the bronco rock crawler. that thing is bad ass. anyway i love the part where he bruns the crap outta the oldsmobile and it turns into this big inferno and a cop comes over and jesse james says "oh it just got over heated and blew the radiator" then the cop drives off and they take the bronco and crush the hell outta it. just my little rant :D

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
i now hate that show, if they didnt get over 29K dollars in freebies, it might have been cool

they have a budget, and should stick to that

just my opnion

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats true but sometimes they kinda need it otherwise it wouldnt work. then again if they cant fit that concept under the budget i guess it shouldnt be done in that sence. and all those freebies on tires and rims makes me so jelous :( :( :(

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Either stick to the budget or get rid of it all together. The reason why they need all of the freebies is so they can do it in a week. If they had longer time to fabricate, then they could do more by themselves. And if they couldnt spend all that money, then it would be like a one team version of Junkyard Wars, and that would be boring, but with less british accents.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I hate that show now.It seems all he wants to do is piss people off by taking nice cars and trucks,and cutting them up.Don't start with a mint early bronco or a mint SS El camino,[even though it was a chevy it was still pretty cool].Start with some piece of crap and monsterize it.And the freebies are getting out of controll. Just my opinion. John

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Marauder said:
thats true but sometimes they kinda need it otherwise it wouldnt work. then again if they cant fit that concept under the budget i guess it shouldnt be done in that sence. and all those freebies on tires and rims makes me so jelous :( :( :(
noh, they didnt need all those freebies.
they didnt need to get brand new custom made axles for $12,000
they didnt need to get all that steering, and all that stuff for free.
they could have done a rig on 1/2 ton ax;es, jut front hydro steering, 37" tires on the home made beadlocks , as well as fixing the motor for the 3G

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
I think it is over and they are all repeats now ... partly due to the opinions changing with all the freebies

at first it was awesome .. then the high dollar frrebies started to warp it .. :shrug

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
they cant do no more since it be all done and sh*t

and there will be new episodes, they are moving into a new garage for the next season.

·
OMG IT RUNS
528 Posts
I think I heard the previous owner of the El Camino saw what they did to it, and punched one of the guys.

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
That episode was just on last week! And he looked impressed, and he sure didnt hit anyone in anger, thats for sure.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts