Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been on here for awhile and still have yet to come across a fellow FSB in Montana. I have seen some respond but no action going on in this neck of the woods. Let's get something going and have some fun with our FSB.

1986 Ford bronco XLT
351 Windsor HP
3" body lift
35x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja radials

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in Missoula. Where are you? I would like to get a group together and get some action here in Montana.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet we will have to get a four wheel trip going sometime. Hopefully we can find and get more bkos in on a four wheel.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just joined, and am up in Helena... was thinking the same thing. For the number of FSBs I see every day I can't believe there isn't more activity here.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just joined, and am up in Helena... was thinking the same thing. For the number of FSBs I see every day I can't believe there isn't more activity here.

Yes I have been meaning to get a fsb sticker to hopefully get more BKO on here from Montana.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here in Helena. :)

So you're in Helena too :) Tell me if I'm crazy, but don't you see Broncos everywhere? Or is it just the two of us passing each other in traffic over and over? I'm amazed we don't have our own club here in town... not like there's any lack of off-road opportunities here.

·
Registered
106 Posts
So you're in Helena too :) Tell me if I'm crazy, but don't you see Broncos everywhere? Or is it just the two of us passing each other in traffic over and over? I'm amazed we don't have our own club here in town... not like there's any lack of off-road opportunities here.
Yep, there are a ton of them in town! I think most are probably in the 4x4 club...I think i'm going to join. They do a lot of runs and it would be a great way to discover new trails. I will post what I find out about the club if your interested. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Indeed

Yep, there are a ton of them in town! I think most are probably in the 4x4 club...I think i'm going to join. They do a lot of runs and it would be a great way to discover new trails. I will post what I find out about the club if your interested. :)
Absolutely, it'd be good info to have. Thanks!

·
aka: boilermakerms007
426 Posts
I'm in the billings area, always looking for people to head to the hills with....
I am from Phillipsburg originally. The VFW near there has a poker run every year at the end of summer, 75 miles of awesome trails. Lots of boulders, cross boulder creek 7 different times. About 60-80 people enter each year. You guys close should check that out next year, good times! Wish I hadn't moved:cry

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wish I was still living there... originally from Avon but I'm off working for uncle Sam now. If I ever drag the bronco back up there I'll have to get with you guys.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm in Missoula/Bitterroot valley area. Glad to see there are some others in the area. I have to get mine up and running before I can get to anything. Hopefully it'll be up and going by this summer.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just moved to Missoula last year and just bought a former USFS '89 Bronco a couple of months ago. It's basically stock, so I can't do anything crazy-stupid rock crawling. But I'm game otherwise.

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
I have been on here for awhile and still have yet to come across a fellow FSB in Montana. I have seen some respond but no action going on in this neck of the woods. Let's get something going and have some fun with our FSB.

1986 Ford bronco XLT
351 Windsor HP
3" body lift
35x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja radials
In Billings.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts